-Albert Einstein

Comment

LOL
      That's only true for half of us.
      Kind regards
      Neodis

Comment

LOL

Well, I didn't go to the site yet but I would just like to say GG "Woven"creed for being soooOOoo annoying by taking base in pub and for their shittyass levterrs who single-handedly everyTIMEdly gave levterring a bad name by wiping out flagroom completely! GG!
        Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

WOLVENCREED!

Originally posted by Annux

Taking down the zone? Excusme, but what exactly have you done for the zone besides try to get Ayden banned because she's funnier than you?

Stop bringing up old news annsux, It's of no importance any more and for the record she did get banned 2 times. As you can see you're here agian drawing attention from the real reason this post was made.. If you wanna continue ya antics take them to the right area, and I will address you there.. and now to the main reason I am posting in this thread.

I spent a short time with Wolvencreed, and I got to know Rage quite well, she is and always will be a awsome leader besides being a all around great person. It sadden me to see it go, But I understand her motives on its demise. She has done more then most of us will ever do with a squad. It lasted longer then most new squads ,whom usually last a month if there lucky. Most of the people that bad mouthed them , jumped on a band wagon.. seeing a chance to look like part of the incrowd.. Its even more saddening to see the so called elite aka vets and the self proclaimed elites bash on the future of this game.. Its lasted as long as it has, because of new blood comin in.. If we don't show the new players the ropes you can expect a decline in quality people that play in pubs and the hosted and none hosted events such as elim.
          The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

It's cute that you use blue font for me.

Comment

A forum should be created purely so you can bitch at each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                A forum should be created purely so you can bitch at each other.
                There is, but no one goes out of their way to go to it. Besides, this is the "SSCU Trench Wars" forum, and I feel it accurately does its job of representing discourse within the zone.

Except it's slightly more literate.

Just slightly.
                Originally posted by Ward
                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Yeah, stop bringing up old news people.

Annux hasn't tried to take down the zone in ages.

Oh, and yes, you people should stop taking attention away from the intentional purpose of this thread. Making comments about one making useless posts and hanging around forums for games one cannot play is detrimental to the original poster's intents to communicate.

And on that note, let's go back to Wolvencreed:

It may have been a punchline to some people, Wolvencreed had taken the ribbing in stride.

Wolvencreed represented what squads were in the earlier stages of Subspace, before competition, elitism and ego took over.

Comment

Yah... they were all about the lyrics.
                    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Most of the people that bad mouthed them , jumped on a band wagon.. seeing a chance to look like part of the incrowd.. Its even more saddening to see the so called elite aka vets and the self proclaimed elites bash on the future of this game.. Its lasted as long as it has, because of new blood comin in.. If we don't show the new players the ropes you can expect a decline in quality people that play in pubs and the hosted and none hosted events such as elim.
                      well said
                      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                      Philos> there is something about you
                      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Yeah another thing of contention, we did not take everyone who wanted in. You did have to demonstrate a degree of skill, at least enough to prove to us that you were serious about becoming a skilled player and that you were interested in the challenge and had been working in that direction.

You were also required to be mature. Something that only seemed to be enforced in the last week or so. But better late then never!
                        Kind regards
                        Neodis

Comment

wolven rage is the best.. and so is her husband..

i also know the owner of foxtrott or whatever and hes an alright guy too

i think before we judge these squads we must talk with the members and make our desicions on each individuel and not the squad.

as for being a newb squad.. i still like to say "remember when wolvencreed beat paladen twice that one day"

-spelling in canadian

Comment

Paladen is a newbie squad too, the only difference is they've lasted 3 years.
                            YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

Too much shit to read, anyway, don't forget spider team or [S.P.T] or whatever they're called
                              "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Re: WOLVENCREED!

Originally posted by Oen Izan
                                I spent a short time with Wolvencreed, and I got to know Rage quite well, she is and always will be a awsome leader besides being a all around great person. It sadden me to see it go, But I understand her motives on its demise. She has done more then most of us will ever do with a squad. It lasted longer then most new squads ,whom usually last a month if there lucky. Most of the people that bad mouthed them , jumped on a band wagon.. seeing a chance to look like part of the incrowd.. Its even more saddening to see the so called elite aka vets and the self proclaimed elites bash on the future of this game.. Its lasted as long as it has, because of new blood comin in.. If we don't show the new players the ropes you can expect a decline in quality people that play in pubs and the hosted and none hosted events such as elim.
                                a) Good for you.

b) Future of TW? never saw them do anything to put themselves above and beyond ~!*Azn_Dudez2002*!~

c) Anyone who considers him/herself "elite" needs to stop playing this fucking game and go back to working at the local pet shop.
                                'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                                sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Working...
                                X