No announcement yet.

Cpt.Guano!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey material girl, you say you live in canada. if that's true are you hot and do you put out? a/s/l? send me your pic baby

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
    Asia Minor> maybe not
    Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
    bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
    bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
    bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
    bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo!
      hey material girl, you say you live in canada. if that's true are you hot and do you put out? a/s/l? send me your pic baby
      lol
      Originally posted by Diakka
      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Coming back? You were ever in the zone?
        sage

Comment

Originally posted by Oen Izan

Weren't you permanently banned?? Yet you need to hang in the zones forum.. I don't understand? When will you ever go away?

and Hello thar MG

Neo Nazi....but he uses the word "thar" and has a mullet.....there is something really sad about that.
          2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
          Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

hi oen

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            Coming back? You were ever in the zone?
            Why else would a girl be on these forums? I played this zone *ALL the time* for like over a year starting just over a year ago. It TOTALLY sucked me in to the point where I was playing ss full-time. My life! It had become trenchwars! My dreams! To die in the trenches was to run with the gods!@# It didn't take much! - Just stalking bigwig had become a daily event! Imagine the new-found presence this game could have if I were to actually have "intelligent conversations" with the people I play the game with... "on the forums!!" I just thought it would be a good idea to write this long pointless post.. he he eh , and so on blah blah... So anyways, I just wanted to let those of you who "know" me know that I will be back in the game soon to kick ass with you.

I think it maybe somebody like "Annsux", who comes to the trench forums but doesn't play trench, that you're thinking of Creager.
            Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

!@$#

OMG Oen please tell me you're not a Neo Nazi! :eek:

Comment

Re: !@$#

Originally posted by Material Girl
                OMG Oen please tell me you're not a Neo Nazi! :eek:
                OMG, can't believe you'd ask me that.. Once you get back to playin the game look me up and I will tell you how I got my name.

guess if it becomes a big deal again, I will post it hereon the new forums..
                The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ennui

Neo Nazi....but he uses the word "thar" and has a mullet.....there is something really sad about that.

Dude if you wanna start a flame or somethan' goto the proper area plz. thanks and have a nice day.

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

Comment

Oen...I'm back mofo! Whatsup to you jigga man. And don't tell me these fucks need to listen to your name story again. People need to pay attention the first time they hear it. Well I guess I'll see you in SS, if I can play. =/
                    SoL
                    Your ass is our grass.

Comment

/quote

Originally posted by Oen Izan

OMG, can't believe you'd ask me that.. Once you get back to playin the game look me up and I will tell you how I got my name.

guess if it becomes a big deal again, I will post it hereon the new forums..
                      OMGggg post it here! That's WHY we come here........ to post any lines longer than ez or n00b! More playing time when we need it most!!@ - IN the game! So please do explain to me how you got your name, Oen.

Comment

Hellz, ask arro for a piccy. He has one, though I don't know if he'll give it to you. Then again, it might be sitting around on fnordia.org somewhere. Dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by SGR
                          Oen...I'm back mofo! Whatsup to you jigga man. And don't tell me these fucks need to listen to your name story again. People need to pay attention the first time they hear it. Well I guess I'll see you in SS, if I can play. =/

SGR!! you better be able to play bitsh!! and I mean that in a good way

Comment

Re: /quote

Originally posted by Material Girl

OMGggg post it here! That's WHY we come here........ to post any lines longer than ez or n00b! More playing time when we need it most!!@ - IN the game! So please do explain to me how you got your name, Oen.
                            ez n00b
                            Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Don't worry Material Girl, you're always loved by someone Too bad I could still kick your ass...and Guano would be on my side:-D
                              Ну вот...

Comment

knock knock

who's there?

orange

orange who?

orange you glad i didn't say banana?

Comment

Working...
                                X