Sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry

You can delete this whenever you want. I just want the people who see that other thread see this. My brother and I got in a fight and my brother made that gay ass thread "I want a recount". He got on my account for xp and was talking to my friends, playing ss, and posting at 2 diffrent forums I post at. He got his due. He got grounded from the comp for 2 weeks plus I kicked his ass for getting me banned on ss.

sdg

Comment

ffs he even gave away one of my names.

Comment

what a prankster!
        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Something similar happened to me...except it involved two goats, a two-way, and a copy of Martha Stewart Living.
          Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
          i just wish it was longer
          Originally posted by Cops
          it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

you little skamps

Comment

I think ?lostpassword still works, just as long as you set an email for it to send the new PW to.
              Ну вот...

Comment

The name originally wasn't mine and I don't know how to set the new email address. I've sent an email to a ss admin and explained what had happened. I'm just waiting for a response back.

Anyways I can't get in for 2 reasons. 1) My brother got me banned 2) I was on a diffrent comp and I was trying to sign in one of my names, but I forgot the pass. So I was guessing and I guess to many times and it said I can't login for a couple hours.
                Last edited by Auraz; 01-10-2004, 05:45 PM.

Comment

lol pearl jam did u see the SNL with Pranksters! ?

Comment

can i have your brother? he owns
                    Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                    Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                    Server> dont worry mirror
                    Server> shark fits your tits
                    Peace <ZH>> shut up
                    Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                    Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                    1:Hercules> im level 90
                    1:Hercules> in 9d
                    1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                    1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Sure. Please make sure to beat him with a board with rusty nails sticking out of it. kthx.

Comment

JEROME OWNS YOU!!!
                        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Working...
                        X