stupid mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid mods

i didnt know special people couldnt be banned erathia tells me that they tell eachother to not ban oen izan the nazi for for no reason yet i say something backwards POW week ban stupid..
    whatever floats your boat

lol thats crap! Sounds like someones reading too many conspiracy stories
    Besides, knowing Erathia, hes probably just screwing around if he did say that.

Dem

Comment

Re: stupid mods

Originally posted by Twinkie <><
      i didnt know special people couldnt be banned erathia tells me that they tell eachother to not ban oen izan the nazi for for no reason yet i say something backwards POW week ban stupid..
      lmao i never realized his name was that spelled backwards :P proves im not dislexic :P
      ÛñD@úÑ7è[) {+NtF+}
      Like a diamond, OUR game has no FLAWS!
      http://lindun7edntf.proboards26.com/index.cgi
      ---------------------------------

British <E> lagged push ?
      Utoom> double teamed
      Random Sho> SPAWNED!
      TranceTune> errrr
      THE PUSHER> naw..even worse
      THE PUSHER> stoned

Comment

the mods are not fair as you see my last thread they moved it to crap

and if you get banned
        make another email
        make another account on this
        and if they banned your ip address
        go to another computer(ex library,friend's home)
        topic closed.

Comment

Oen let's us know he's a nazi in his name, but he doesn't go around preaching it to other people that are either offended by it, or don't seem to care.... well as of late at least.

Comment

thats still an offensive name.....

Comment

If you seriously like get a traumatic shock from a 3-bit scramble of 0's and 1's, I will pray for thee
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

No it's not Uranium, just like having the squadname Racist isn't offensive. Saying you believe in something, but not actually going into what you belive in and why is not offensive... while maybe having the name "I hate jewish people cause they stink" IS offensive, and ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                  No it's not Uranium, just like having the squadname Racist isn't offensive. Saying you believe in something, but not actually going into what you belive in and why is not offensive... while maybe having the name "I hate jewish people cause they stink" IS offensive, and ignorant.
                  if i ?squadowner that, paul... will it say your name?

Comment

reltih evol i
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

omg racism!

Ban stick!
                      --|-- Question #60 | Category: History
                      --|-- Question: What husband wife team starred in "a turkey for the president"?
                      --|-- Hint: Starts with 'Ron'
                      ConCor> ronald reagan
                      ConCor> ronal
                      --|-- No one has given the correct answer of 'Ronald and Nancy Reagon'

Comment

True Paul-in general. However TW Staff believes that the Nazi party should not be anywhere in TW. It's one of the "exceptions", and I'm behind it 100%. Wearing a banner is saying that you believe in it, however we condem the Swastika banner. It's not my call, but it could go hand in hand. I've been on Neo to change his name, not becasue its illegal, but simply becasue its offensive to me personally.
                        2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
                        9:trashed> LOL YOJ
                        9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
                        9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
                        We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

For some reason, I look at someone wearing a swastika differently than somebody saying they believe in nazi beliefs, even if both of them just stopped there. I think it's just because I've seen so many hate crimes in my own life that have ended with someone posting a swastika sign on some1's house after they've vandalized it or what not, that it has just come to me as being more of a bad symbol than any other.

Comment

it doesnt matter to me any more as soon as i get unbanned im making the most offensive name ic an backwards and if i get banned some one is playing favorites
                            whatever floats your boat

Comment

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X