No announcement yet.

Leaving SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King baboo is an incoherent babbling newbie..

Comment

• Originally posted by a2m+
      quit babbling you ruined this thread about 2 pages ago already
      Why are you continuing to ruin it then?

Originally posted by a2m+
      (lets see him respond to this as he feels the need to respond to every post in this thread now)
      "Yes, lets."

That's pretty pathetic.

Originally posted by RiP
      King baboo is an incoherent babbling newbie..
      Nicely thought out, well-rounded and coherent argument. Well done. You have your lie down now.

Comment

• WOOOO they're like flies swarming to a pile of shit! This is awesome. If I ruined this thread, why are you reading it? Why have you taken it upon yourself to take the time and effort to post in an already "ruined" thread? Is it attention or praise that you seek?

Indeed...well, I'll assume it's both. Congratulations on a well-mannered post in an ill-fated thread.

For the record, you can think I'm a newbie if it justifies your means. But just because you think something is true just because you speak it may or may not consequently deprive your words of any merit.

Oh yea, one more thing...I feel the "need" to respond to every post in this thread because it's people either furthering the truth of my point, or insulting me - someone they never met or talked to - which would make them hypocrites. This all started by me saying "who cares if he leaves, I didn't know him" and now continues on with "you're a newbie, but I don't know you."

Ahh, the irony. No hard feelings though.

Bienvenue.
        Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
        1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

• But doesn't your need to reply also turn your arguments against me above against yourself? You've even got GoldenPlum being a mindless sycophant of yours like you labelled the people who dared agree with me.

Comment

• Unbelievable. Here we go again. Just shut up for God' sake. Tell me Troll King, do you feel it's a necessity to preach to everyone that you're an arguementative little dumpling even when you're right?

Let it go guys. It's over. Done with. It is now safe to go outside and relax.

1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

Comment

• History repeats it's self in different ways

Troll King - King Baba

Plato - Aristotle

I just happened to read this thread, and here is my inference, I'm not taking sides just suggesting an observation.
              Celibrate
              XXX is overrated.

Comment

• Hey, I haven't posted on this thread since last Thursday. You're the one who's still hanging on.

Comment

• Nah TK, it's your little tail that's been keepin me amused since it ended a while ago. They just keep coming and coming.

Comment

• hey look he responded just like i said he would. dance puppet dance.
                    Dice
                    TWLB Champions Season 8
                    TWLJ Champions Season 8
                    TWLB Champions Season 10
                    TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

• This is Old topic, TopGod died already
                      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King
                        But doesn't your need to reply also turn your arguments against me above against yourself? You've even got GoldenPlum being a mindless sycophant of yours like you labelled the people who dared agree with me.
                        So i'm a mindless sycophant of King Buba's. Well I don't know who he is and I don't much care. I was just stating my opinion after reading the thread so save the insults please Troll King or at least justify them.

Comment

• Death row is such a laggot.

I love Monday. Do u love monday?

Nah, i like Friday better. Monday suxx0rz.

Gee is this thread still alive?

I wonder when this assignment is due.

God i hop goldenplums dies.

GG Fag.

There. Respond to that, u stupid posty ppl! LA LA AL L LA LA LA LA AL AL ALA L LA L LA!
                          http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                          ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldenPlums
                            So i'm a mindless sycophant of King Buba's. Well I don't know who he is and I don't much care. I was just stating my opinion after reading the thread so save the insults please Troll King or at least justify them.
                            Troll king owns ur dadies thongs!

I am Plasma.

Comment

• Where did I put my cigarettes? Now I gotta trade with the Carthaginians again. *sigh*

Coocoo cachoo!

Comment

• See below

WTF does that mean?

I am Plasma.

Comment

Working...
                                X