No announcement yet.

this whole password thingy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe she erases the pw when she gets off? i doubt thats it....

Comment

why not just make a text file and make a shortcut to it on the desktop so you can get to it any time.
      Run Wabbit Run Wabbit Run Run Run Here Come FFLeader With His Gun Gun Gun ewww .?go rabbit -Redlights <ER>

Comment

Originally posted by uranium
        write them on a wall.....i hope you cant lose a wall
        lolz
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by uranium
          maybe she erases the pw when she gets off? i doubt thats it....
          it's 'cause i made the names over a 4 year time period. And i changed my main PW a few times for one reason or another. Alot of my names have different passwords.
          Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
            it's 'cause i made the names over a 4 year time period. And i changed my main PW a few times for one reason or another. Alot of my names have different passwords.

Save a .txt file with all your users and p-w, and update as you go.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
              Change that to: a forum mod who should of been doing an essay on national identity but was thinking of every single delaying tactic to stop him doing that essay
              I GOT IN ZEUS'S SIGNATURE!
              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
              cool koen> :)
              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
              cool koen> not because of a bug
              EvoLd> Lol
              Treachery> meh
              EvoLd> why then?
              PubAceR> women in power dont last
              EvoLd> LOl
              toaster oven reviews

Comment

yeah... i will.. thx
                Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

I only use 2 pw's - one for aliases i give away, and one for the name i use.

So it isnt that difficult.
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I usually save the password into my profile so in case I forget it, the password is already typed, whatever it may be. I don't have many aliases but the password to all of them are the same, so...how exactly can you forget your own password?
                    Raging Hawk

Comment

I use about ten different passwords for different things. A few I use for untrusted sites, and four I use as 'good' passwords. I know all my user names so if I have to use one of them and can't remember my password, I just have to get lucky and guess the right one in the first few times.
                      Last edited by Vitron2; 01-21-2004, 02:45 PM.

Comment

If anything, they should just lower the gap in time before you can log in again. A 5 minute span is enough really, though others might say more is better. A "few hours" however seems like an awfully long time. If people wanted to hack someone else's name, I don't think they'd wait even 5 minutes before any further attempts.

Comment

Working...
                        X