No announcement yet.

Enough is Enough elim2 now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the goal of elim is to eliminate your oponents. what's wrong with killing them any way you can?

the map is plenty big enough, 30 in that area is fine. when you get over that you have more room. the odd thing is that with 60 ppl, the outside edges are as crowded as in a game of 30 people.

the problem isn't that there are too many people, the problem is that everybody plays in the middle. and that can't be corrected by making more arenas.
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

take the lames and spawns like a man pussy u do it all the time

[EDIT]: Oh yeah, just because someone played for more then a 1000 hours doesnt mean they wont you dumbass.
      Last edited by MasterBub; 01-18-2004, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mailboxhead
        What needs to be done with elim is racing to a number of kills, not number of deaths.

It happens but rarely.

And why does everyone cry about being killed when spawning when you'll shoot the other guy anyway?
        best username ever
        Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
        Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
          the goal of elim is to eliminate your oponents. what's wrong with killing them any way you can?

the map is plenty big enough, 30 in that area is fine. when you get over that you have more room. the odd thing is that with 60 ppl, the outside edges are as crowded as in a game of 30 people.

the problem isn't that there are too many people, the problem is that everybody plays in the middle. and that can't be corrected by making more arenas.
          One suggestion would be to have the spawn area all over the place, not only in the center of the map, then you can't hide nowhere, someone could spawn beside you at anytime...

just a suggestion, no need for the useless flame.... (this is for everyone, not you Randedl)
          2RAD

Mouahahahahahaha!

Comment

i don't like that idea,

the good players are often the ones that play the fringe, not hiding, but avoiding spawn.

if somebody wants to get out of the spawn area it isn't hard, the first thing you do is not shoot til you are safe.

i have no problem with ppl sitting in spawn and killing, but i'd rather be able to fight people who aren't without worrying about somebody spawning up in the bottom right corner right between us.

people fighting in spawn know what they are gonna get in return, if they stay good for them, let's not expand that over the whole map though, cuz some people don't want to play that way.
            Last edited by Randedl; 01-19-2004, 04:35 AM.
            Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
            Philos> there is something about you
            Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

elim is just to kill time.
              DELETED

Comment

expanding the spawn area to the whole map is not such a bad idea if you think about it.

Yes, you can then have someone spawn beside you when you are in the fringe like you call it, but the chances of that happening are reduced by the fact that the spawn area is now much much bigger, i don't know the original size of the spawn area, but judging by what i see, i'd say you'd have 2 to 3 times less chances of getting someone to spawn beside you, but this is just assumption based on what i think the size of spawn area is.

Example: Lets say the map is 4 square feets, and the spawn area is 1 square feet in center, now with 3 sudden deaths, if you are in spawn area, one of the tree could very well spawn beside you... Expand the spawn to the whole map, then you have 4 times more area, your chances of getting someone to spawn beside you are slim, yet, you only added 6 inches all around the spawn area.

The size of the spawn area has lots to do with the percentage of people spawning beside you... a little bigger, a lot less chances.

So i would have to disagree with you on that one.
                2RAD

Mouahahahahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                  lol what the fuck mailboxsomething35. The elim isn't supposed to be a race for kills (as it yes happens sometimes, when it gets randomly voted for), and neither IS the elim a race to 10 deaths. You're supposed to stay alive. Elimination.
                  Yes I know, what a bad idea.

You have the guy that wins elim with 6 wins 9 losses and second place is 21 wins 10 losses.

Doesn't happen all the time but when it does it's stupid.

A race to number of wins eliminates the hiders.

Comment

Working...
                  X