No announcement yet.

WHAT ARE THE BEST MARCO s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those of you keeping score at home, Abrasion is currently on a higher rung than newbe control but lower than King Baba. But with his last post agreeing with Emaho, will he be successful in widening the gap with newbe control, and will it even be enough to move him up? Tune in tomorrow to find out.

Comment

Hey Emaho, abrasion how about you lay off the guy (who is obviously a newer player to the zone and/or cont) There is an ignore feature on these forums, if you get that annoyed put him on ignore. (or better yet, don't open up threads that he starts)
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by abrasion
        Number 1, thats part of my sig, incase you havent noticed, which i doubt ur intelligence allows u to get so far.

Number 2, What the fuck are you sniffing at on a god damn computer game/forum, u insignifigant dolt?
        LOL!!! Are you seriously this dense!? If you read the quotation properly, in which I quote your sig, it says "originally in abrasion' signature." God damn, child. You attack my intelligence with something that is wrong in the first place, and on top of that, you accuse me of "sniffing at" and being "insignifigant." Ouch.

First of all, it's spelled "insignificant," you insignificant dolt. Second of all, it appears to me that - from the very intellectual way of your posting, misinterpretation of the whole concept of intelligence, invalid "arguement," and mispelling of an insult - you are exactly what it is that makes this forum so big. A provocative little brat that tries to attack someone that is merely pointing out your own deficiencies. Shame on you.

Thank you. Please, feel free to embarrass yourself all the more by posting another little tidbit of your stupidity.
        Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
        1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

THE REASON i suck at spelling is because i speak 3 lanuages and i have other more "important" things to do other than my spelling.

i myself have way more talent than abrasion.
          HURTING NEWBE S SINCE 1894

a typical newbe control officer and newbe shit-shat

newbe control>hey newbe wanna fight?
          newbe>no.....ok fine ....only one kick in the ass happy?
          newbe control>love to

KICK.......KICK...........KICK.....KICK...

newbe>that wasn't fair that was three kicks ......i want my mommy..

Comment

Working...
          X