Hmm.. another random question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm.. another random question...

Hmm.. yes im at school bored.. so i think im gonna post some random question.. like...

-thinks really hard... has a seisure.. falls.. wakes up a couple min later with no memory and suddenly gets smacked in head to remember everything-

ooh i know!

Who do yall think is the most l33t player...?
    Live, love, laugh, and drink beer :wub:

You're right! This is a random stupid question.

Useless crap plz...
    http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
    ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

I propose that we ask that anyone posting a question like this be required to fully define the meaning of that question. Any question that asks things like, “who is the best, what squad is the worse, which ship sucks the most, which staff member smells the best” cries out for further definition of what ‘best’ or ‘worse’ really means.

In the context of this current question, what the hell does ‘best’ (leet) mean? Who has the most skills in a specific ship or arena? Most skills overall? Best Baser? Best Elim whore? Or are we talking about other attributes that might make someone ‘leet’, like loyalty to a team, someone who shows up for every squad match, someone who dedicates a large amount of time to the game or squad?

My opinion is that asking these kinds of open-ended questions only leads to people arguing and flaming each other as they all try to justify their answers from a multitude of differing perspectives.

Comment

I cant believe i read that all.

Perfect way of explaining, eph.
        http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
        ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Well i can solve all the arguing and flaming with this simple answer.

I am the best L33t ever.

2RAD

Mouahahahahahaha!

Comment

me, gg, next question
            DELETED

Comment

Working...
            X