Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solution for ?go base

do like in SVS Chaos:

have the bot have a !command that lets people advertize, like it will let someone press !advert and it will say like "Need X players for ?go base".

It can have a limit of once per every 5 mins, and not in use when a game is going on.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Sorry about the double post
    Last edited by Vantage; 01-24-2004, 07:35 PM.

Comment

then there will be more people waiting and more people not being able to play. What does that solve, HUH?

Comment

1.) It's one of those arenas people should trickle in to after they've played a while. It's not really an event.

2.) the zoner limits are pretty strict as is, I don't think we really need more all zone spam.

Comment

Originally posted by Vantage
          then there will be more people waiting and more people not being able to play. What does that solve, HUH?
          Wow, my life was inconvenieced because i waited 1 minute to see if i was picked or not.

Zoner "limits"? If i see pusher or randedl spam unfunny zoners one more time..im going to explode

internet de la jerome

Comment

Lots of people have started using mass PM macros...

:#Squad:Hey Squad! - ?go base

... and it works well.
            $$

Comment

i never get picked for base

Comment

I get picked sometimes but never as the ship I am (shark)

~E
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

they should have a base alert, like elim alert.

internet de la jerome

Comment

I dissagree, more publicity for base can be good, but not to pubs, maybe to start base in the mornings/keep it going, but not all the time. If you want to know when go base starts ?chat=base, just ask . As far as not getting picked, its not realy that hard if your good and are willing to get your name known. I just started playing TW about 6 months ago and i dont have a problem getting in. But i would realy like to see more good players in there, to many shit games with 50k+ end, caps leaving, and players not caring. What ever happend to the stats that were posted about ?go base, with best cap and other issues?

-kama
                    Juice "Oh my god, when I encounter authority, they just give me more pills. I take the pills and then I'm not so... so anxious to be against authority because I'm... I'm... I'm on the pills."

Comment

i dont like chats, they fill my screen with red

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
                        i dont like chats, they fill my screen with red
                        Umm and you think that people will like a .?go base zoner every five minutes? At least you can silence chats.
                        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                        5: Da1andonly> =((
                        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I don't know if anyone saw this before in another thread. I think we can all agree that filling the ?go base arena with pubers isn't a good idea not only because they can't get picked. My solution to this would to have a zoner sent out without the ?go base, so it would be like "A new game of base is starting". Anyone who knows what ?go base is could go...

Comment

Or maybe we can get a bot that says "game of basing is starting in ?go base" on a chat, and all the basers join that chat?

Comment

I like your idea xog, some of the pubbers would see the advert and esc a.

Comment

Working...
                              X