?find spybreak!____ not online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ennui
    Do you know what no one cares about? The fact that I can't play subspace anymore at my college due to the incredible lag. I will now be a forum bum, and hopefully one day reach my goal of 500 posts. Wish me luck.
    -Kunt
    I care, slut face. Of course, I can't play either.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

PhaTah

hey spy, i kno u probably won't be able to read dis (which is why im posting =b) hopefully u wil...... . . . . . .
      but seriously, after knowing u for two months, i think u r the funniest guy in tw. i hope u do well in wut u r aiming for, n linx us some of ur music when u finish making em. peace out psybreak!

- ah PhaT
      things worth playing subspace:

volcs, gamma, ayden, zerzera, evasive

Comment

GUESS WHO CAME BACK FOR THE "BREAK"?????????????????????!

GOOD TO HAVE YOU AROUND FOR AWHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSYBREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

if this is a joke, now is the right time to say you were kidding, come back, and join wtfz

but if you're serious, bye spy we'll miss you ((

Comment

...spy left ss for three months already. He's back for the holiday break.

type ?squad spybreak! to find out why I posted

Comment

LIES

?find spybreak!
              Spybreak! - (Private arena)
              Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Sebutone
                if this is a joke, now is the right time to say you were kidding, come back, and join wtfz

but if you're serious, bye spy we'll miss you ((
                dildo err i mean dito and emphasis on the wtfz thing

Comment

here's the deal, this is my first post here in like 5-6 months LOL
                  i sorta switched schools cus troubles

...anyways i'm a commuter for now; my school is 10 minutes away, and since i'm away from all my friends (from hs and college) i gots nothin to do except random stuff, so once school starts again, i may continue playing ss. that is... if all of me school work is done! yap

carry on...
                  hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                  !

Comment

Originally posted by Spybreak!
                    here's the deal, this is my first post here in like 5-6 months LOL
                    i sorta switched schools cus troubles

...anyways i'm a commuter for now; my school is 10 minutes away, and since i'm away from all my friends (from hs and college) i gots nothin to do except random stuff, so once school starts again, i may continue playing ss. that is... if all of me school work is done! yap

carry on...
                    hurry back pumpkin K TNX#$!@

Comment

Working...
                    X