Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Results of the mini base tournament!! (NO ONE EVEN CARES)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results of the mini base tournament!! (NO ONE EVEN CARES)

Big thanks to Pure_Luck and Nockm <ER> for hosting the mini tourney!

Posting this because Fit of Rage wanted someone to, and going into detail because my team did well.

Tonight Pure_Luck and Nockm <ER> hosted a 4 team base tournament. Captains were Diakka <ZH>, Nockm <ER>, Weaver, and me (Stabwound).

TEAM STABWOUND WON!!!!!11111 (this is the only reason I am posting this I guess) Oh yes, my elite captaining abilities really came through this time.

In game 1, our team was:

demonfaze - spider
    dll - spider
    HalTaffin - spider
    jiu jitsu - spider
    Proximo - spider
    Pure_Luck - terrier
    SpaceHiker - shark
    Stabwound - shark

Our team won 119635 - 20679. MVP was HalTalffin! We would have had a perfect game if it wasn't for Haltaffin and dll lagging out 2 minutes before the end. Oh well.

In game 2 - the final game - we went up against Weaver's team. It was a tough match. This was our lineup:

Cries - spider (replaced demonfaze)
    HalTaffin - spider
    Lunch3 - spider (replaced dll)
    Proximo - spider
    Project [v-irus] - spider (replaced jiu jitsu)
    Pure_Luck - terrier
    SpaceHiker - shark
    Stabwound - shark

Team STABWOUND came off to a bad start, with the evil WEAVER team gaining about 45k and us about 10k. We captured the flagroom one or two times, but lost it quickly after. Finally we got the flag, and kept it long enough to make it impossible for the other team to catch up. Final score was 89383 -54754 for the omnipotent team STABWOUND. MVP was Cries!

WE ARE TOO ELITE AND NOW I MUST POST ABOUT IT ON THE FORUMS KEKEKEKEKEKE

Last edited by Stabwound; 01-30-2004, 01:16 AM.
    sdg

lol. It wasnt a true tournament seeing that the team that won lost half of its players during the semi-final to the final. Then the team got stacked. =-p

It was a gg, I had fun seeing everything working together (bots, players, etc.)

Comment

5 spiders both games.
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

We did a lot better with the original team.
        sdg

Comment

jujubee and dll own.

Comment

Re: Results of the mini base tournament!! (NO ONE EVEN CARES)

Originally posted by Stabwound
            Posting this because Fit of Rage wanted someone to, and going into detail because my team did well.
            Thank you.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
              5 spiders both games.

Comment

I asked if anyone wanted to jav or wb, and the only person that said anything was demonfaze who said "I'll jav" then followed up shortly after with "I've javved 2 times in base before". Proximo wanted to WB but I have never seen him WB before and it would look better to just leave him in spider from the beginning instead of having to change him halfway (like the other team(s) did ).
                sdg

Comment

Oh and I made sure that I didn't pick any subs that were already on a team before they got eliminated. I could have picked a lot better people that asked me, but they were on a team before, so I didn't.
                  sdg

Comment

Psst, the lack of talent in those ships is part of the problem!

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                      5 spiders both games.
                      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

This thread is neeto.
                        http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                        ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Working...
                        X