X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shut up?
    www.10100.org

Comment

Zeta, My cock, your mouth. End of story.

GG
      http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
      ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Could you gtfo 'YOUR FORUMS ROFLMAO' cause they are yours you tool. stop ruining threads with your petty insults and your double posting because you need more posts...250 in a month?
        7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
        1:Rough> is radiation an element?
        8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
        Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
        Piston> I own in belim
        6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

I agree fro.

Good one.

U think my comming back will stop me? Keep crying fro, and ill keep going.

And might i add you just complimented me in your last post?
          Congrats.

I am Plasma.

Comment

Originally posted by froedrick
            cause they are yours you tool.
            If you're referring to this, it is called sarcasm and I'm sorry that your 164 IQ? can't decipher it through the text.
            8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
            Piston> I own in belim

Comment

And sorry, sarcasm isnt your best ability.

Although being foolish jackass is.

Plz, ignore me so i dont have to be insulted by an idiot. It lowers my intelligence.

EDIT: And maybe you didnt notice the sarcasm and metaphors involved in my sig either? Good one. Ur pretty good at making yourself look stupid.

Everyone seems to know me as the person who posts into infinity on the forums, so im just implying in a fashion of what u morons like to think of me. The noly reason im a postwhore, is because i have 3 computer classes, and all of them are ez.

Real nice. I love ur intelligence.
              Last edited by abrasion; 02-04-2004, 03:31 PM.

I am Plasma.

Comment

HEY ABRASION I'M IN YOUR SIGNATURE
                Dice
                TWLB Champions Season 8
                TWLJ Champions Season 8
                TWLB Champions Season 10
                TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+
                  HEY ABRASION I'M IN YOUR SIGNATURE
                  ROFLMFAO

<3 a2m

I am Plasma.

Comment

Your english skills are absolutely amazing, I must admit. Your sig is you basically telling people on your chat, that you're better than this Zeta Burn guy, because he's a pub newbie. And Oh my god, my posts make me look stupid? No, not really. It lowers your intelligence? I highly doubt it. I'm an idiot? No. But 'Being foolish jackass' is obviously my forte. Oh and I'm sorry that the whole 'forum is my house bitch' passed me over on the metaphor front because, damn that is one KICK ASS metaphor.
                    Piston> I own in belim

Comment

Originally posted by froedrick
                      Your english skills are absolutely amazing, I must admit. Your sig is you basically telling people on your chat, that you're better than this Zeta Burn guy, because he's a pub newbie. And Oh my god, my posts make me look stupid? No, not really. It lowers your intelligence? I highly doubt it. I'm an idiot? No. But 'Being foolish jackass' is obviously my forte. Oh and I'm sorry that the whole 'forum is my house bitch' passed me over on the metaphor front because, damn that is one KICK ASS metaphor.
                      This has to be the best reply I have ever seen, and I am not Joking. Perfect delivery!!! Though is it a good thang?

May I sig it?
                      The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

Originally posted by abrasion

Everyone seems to know me as the person who posts into infinity on the forums, so im just implying in a fashion of what u morons like to think of me.

Judging by your posts, and especially this sentence, if your IQ is over 100 I'll eat my hat.
                        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

OWNED!

Comment

Working...
                          X