• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitch = 1.7
    Originally posted by Diakka
    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Depends on what you constitute as whining. I'd say 0.0. I never legitimentally 'whine. I do COUNTERWHINE though. Quite a bit. More of a slap in the fact to people instead of an actual 'bitching'. Common lines are "WTF U NUB?" "Oh, so I'm a newbie cause I killed you?" "BCUS U LAG" ".... So lag goes away with experience? you're dafter then a log."

or

"WTF U NUB, LAME" "Hah! You were killed by a lame newbie. God you must suck."

It usually either shuts them up or makes them leave.. but in a WAY That is whining. .5-.7 then? ... depends.

I also have a tendency to yell out things when I get screwed. never lame, nub or anything saying that I didnt die because I suck, but suck things such as "CUUURRSSSEEESS!" ... more humorous then anything else. SO with .0-.7 depending on how you take it

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked

Oh and killat is aroun 0.9, maybe even above.
        !!! Why are you all so mean to Kill@???!!!
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Open your eyes and read the things he says ^_^

Comment

I told Oni in elim that there is a whining scale named after him and he got pissed and ignored me after calling me a newbie and such.
            YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

He sets high standards for us all.

Comment

He called me a newbie and I just went "Woah, you must really suck. you were killed by a newbie" then he said something else, then I called him a failure at life and then.. he didnt say anything. probably ignored me.

... I killed him with a nice shot too. not something I often do.

Comment

I don't whine...i just bitch and complain...BUT if i *had* to i'd rate myself at a .87 ONI...
                  Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89

!!! Why are you all so mean to Kill@???!!!
                    Why not?

Would you rather everyone pick on you?

Comment

I think the system needs an augmentation to specify the whining. Afterall, not all whining is created equal. Maybe a small abbreviation after the rating? Here're some ideas and examples.

0.7 ONI rs
                      rs: Racial Slurs. Tends to make use of slurs aimed at insulting the ethnic heritage of trenchers. Common over use of the N*g word, and probably calls people azn a lot. May or may not resort to fascist references.

0.84 ONI pm
                      pm: Potty Mouth. Hope you've got obscenity block on cuz he's going to go to town. He'll call you every 4 letter word he can think of, maybe make some up too.

0.64 ONI rby
                      rby: Vet Syndrome. This guy is totally obsessed with being a vet. The whining stems from his, often misguided, belief that he's one of a small group of elite "vets" that only exists within the boundaries of his mind.

.02 ONI tdo
                      tdo: Too Damn Old. Someone who whines about how great things used to be in trench, and how crappy they are today. "Back in my day people knew how to base. Not like today's players", etc etc.

0.9 ONI fw
                      fw: Forum Whore. might be a great guy to talk to in trench, but put them on the forums and they're instant trolls. can we say flame bait?

0.5 ONI lag
                      lag: Whines about lag. Lag this, lag that.

I myself am probably a 0.5 ONI lag. I rarely whine about anything but lag, and it's usually my own lag

Comment

how long did that take you? -_^

Comment

very creative, Wadi

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                            0.64 ONI rby
                            rby: Vet Syndrome. This guy is totally obsessed with being a vet. The whining stems from his, often misguided, belief that he's one of a small group of elite "vets" that only exists within the boundaries of his mind.
                            A tee. A tee hee hee.
                            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

0.9 ONI fw ... fw: Forum Whore. might be a great guy to talk to in trench, but put them on the forums and they're instant trolls. can we say flame bait?
                              Hi.
                              Originally posted by Ward
                              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                                0.64 ONI rby
                                golden....i knew i was missing something in this system.

Comment

Working...
                                X