Stuck Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucon
    Well, people who claim to be better than everyone else are in pretty much every online game.
    That's apt!
    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho
      Live with it or just leave the god damn game.
      im with emaho on this one, you'll never stop fights on the net, even though they are fucking sad.

I think you can cope with it... just about, or turn chat off if its so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
        im with emaho on this one, you'll never stop fights on the net, even though they are fucking sad.

I think you can cope with it... just about, or turn chat off if its so bad.
        agreed
        Live, love, laugh, and drink beer :wub:

Comment

The reason all these fights occur is due to people like zeta burn, lying about how long theyve been around, and continuing to flaunt false information, and people who insist that they have been playing longer than someone else.
          http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
          ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Originally posted by abrasion
            The reason all these fights occur is due to people like zeta burn, lying about how long theyve been around, and people who insist that they have been playing longer than someone else.

Why does that provoke a fight.. true or not.. You must be rather shallow if that bothers you that much.
            The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lucon
              Edit: At least they're not as bad as those at Metal Gear CTF.
              TW is really the least "corrupt" (maybe even non-corrupt totally) zone ive had experience with. Other zones arent as strict (if you ask certain people, you can get bans lifted), and even play favorites, banning only those they feel like banning. Examples are ShadowRipper (if he sees this, im banned - an example.) and Lord Tsura. (He did see, and i was banned.)
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
              X