No announcement yet.

New Elim :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That could work, but then again, if theres a chance to run away from a spawn...and u run into wall......or ur running from a rush and u hit the wall.....
    its all up in the air
    w00t XD

Comment

You know what would be really cool, a permanent team elim arena. The bot could like ask how many ppl per team and then gives ppl like a minute or w/e to get organized . Btw spawn killing is totaly gay, so what I suggest is something I call, 5 secs of inmunity. When you spawn after being killed, your ship would, for 5 seconds, be inmute to bullets (they'd go through you or something), and you would also be incapable of shooting. These 5 secs would give you more than enough time to gth outa spawning area, if you don't then that's your problem
      -pillow

Comment

Strays aren't really "noob kills" because they are purely accidental (if they aren't then they aren't strays..)
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks elim is just fine..?

They might as well just name the arenas wbelim and javelim though. The random choices just make people leave.

Comment

Why not just make it 2k usage ?
            dopeshow / Chan

People said his brain was infected by devils..

Comment

I think sharkelim is really fun. It not the fastes elim, i know but its fun! Any one else agree axept rudyH?

Comment

Know what else would be cool? No more spamming of "I hate Newb elim" and "We need a new, non-newb elim" threads all the time.

Yea.

That would be cool.
                http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Actually the only MAIN problem i see with elim would be like in baseelim.. cloakers in flag room.. why wont they get that removed or fixed? Its really pointless :/

The idea for a team elim where the bot puts you into many teams of however many the people vote for sounds really cool though.
                  Live, love, laugh, and drink beer :wub:

Comment

Working...
                  X