Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWMC : Trench Wars Mission Challenge > SIGN UP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are some technical difficulties with the emailbox. The isp we are located on is currently working on their mailservices, so its unclear for us whether the forms are still be stored on the server. We expect this to be over soon tho. So just keep checking site, if ur mission is not there while we did updates, it means you will have to resend your forms.
    .: ExquisiteHosting.com
    .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
    zzz

Comment

Did you not read what I wrote >_> I said I quit ss, stop telling me to resend my form silly goose

Comment

I feel like mentioning that we received over more than 100 signups!

Roxy :
        zzz

Comment

Site is updated again, people can still sign up!

Roxy :
          zzz

Comment

If you can look me in the face and tell me you didn't post so that it would be toward the top of the forum again, I will sign up.
            People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Originally posted by Kyace
              If you can look me in the face and tell me you didn't post so that it would be toward the top of the forum again, I will sign up.
              This is for YOU, so YOU have something to do if u are bored and for YOUR amusement.
              If u want to sign up, go ahead and have fun. If u dont, then you dont.

Comment

I am not making fun of TWMC, nor am I making fun of the people in it or run it. I was merely musing that when you post on a thread that had gone 9 days since the last post (which was also yours) to say that it is still going on, it looks like you are merely doing so to keep it toward to top of the forum.

Originally posted by Killermech
                This is for YOU, so YOU have something to do if u are bored and for YOUR amusement.
                If u want to sign up, go ahead and have fun. If u dont, then you dont.
                I doubt that they would have Hee-Haw in Sweden, but anyway, for the TWMC Mods, "Salute!".
                People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Yes, I reply to my own forums so you dont have to search for it.
                  Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                  Winner of TWT Melee
                  Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

Working...
                  X