Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why?

Why do you guys insult players you dont even know? i mean, if you have a reason then its all ok, i mean its just a game and all... but i see people go beserk over the smallest things, i hope goddess doesnt mind but im going to use her as an example, i see her every other day pretty much and everytime ive seen or talked to her theres always 2 or 3 people in pub chat insulting her, saying shes this and that, and ive known her for well over 2 years now and she is one of the nicest and decent people i know (virtually) alot of these people really need to get a life and lay off, realize this is a game and that there is no reason for hostility on a 2d shooter game...
    MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TO SEXY FOR TRENCH WARS! LEAVE NOW BEFORE I UNF! YOU - Mr. 420

omg shut up noob

Just kidding. Anyway, posting about it here won't do anything.
    The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

it never does, but i couldnt resist
      MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TO SEXY FOR TRENCH WARS! LEAVE NOW BEFORE I UNF! YOU - Mr. 420

Comment

Originally posted by Lucon
        Anyway, posting about it here won't do anything.
        It won't do any good, but it does open up a thread for people to start flaming. That is good, right?! Since every one here seems to think flaming people makes the forums interesting.

Though Permit, one thang is clear. There will always be people harassing others "ONLINE". It's just to easy to hide behind a monitor and not worry on getting beat down for their actions. Which would happen "OFFLINE". Most people find fun and humor in degrading people that they will never come in contact with, just to see their reactions. The best you can do would be to put names on an ?ignore.txt and report them. This way you won't see what is being said and there for won't let your emotions get the better of you and feed their machine.

RULE #5 : Excessive and delibrate verbal harassment is illegal.
        The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

Re: Why?

Originally posted by Permit
          she is one of the nicest and decent people i know (virtually)
          bahaha

Comment

Re: Why?

Originally posted by Permit
            ....and that there is no reason for hostility on a 2d shooter game.
            Good point, this is just a 2d spaceship game. Don't take it so seriously as if it were a 3d first person shooter or something. Jeez.

Comment

Eva you laugh as though you have ever had a conversation wif me ... as though you haven't hated me for no reason for quite some time... even before the safe incident in dm you have harrassed me

Nah i dun mind permit i think they're funny how they go on ... most of them are already on ignore.txt anyway so i don't bother hehe <3

O btw... i just wanted to say also... i saw face giggle tonite...
              Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

Just because they mess with goddess or other people doesnt mean they are lifeless. I understand what you mean by most of it though. I guess it has to do with the kind of life they have or their personalitys its just the way some people are unfortunately.

Comment

No worries though. I get it all the time, here and in game.

But whats makes the whole situation ironic, is that ingame, i s till kick their ass, but they still say they own. W/e. i dont give a shit.

And i know after saying this some fag like Zeta_Burn or Awesome or Emaho, or just virtually anyone will have some stupid smartass comeback.

If i want comeback from you people, ill scrape it off your face, u idiot.

Leave, and get cancer.

EDIT: oh and btw awesome, i love that bit about my jumping off of a building with a bicycle.

LMAO!! As if that were even feasible you moron! WTF would i have a bicycle? And why would the seat be off? And why would i jump off a building with it? The funny thing, in the same nature as what you were aiming, the whole bike-seat pole going up my ass, but only someone like you would know anything about that. U get an equally strong force-in-the-ass every night, by someone perferably like zeta, since he get "so much ass."

Yours right?

i love this forum.
                  laff gg
                  Last edited by abrasion; 02-05-2004, 10:58 AM.
                  http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                  ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Originally posted by abrasion
                    EDIT: oh and btw awesome, i love that bit about my jumping off of a building with a bicycle.
                    it was jumping off a very high building and landing face first on a bicycle with the seat removed. Please die in this way or some other equally horrible manner. thank you.

Comment

without namecalling, this post wouldnt have happened, you would be one post less (as would i). So...namecalling is good. fpr jerome, anyways.
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I like insults a lot but death is really stupid to talk it about because in reality its not funny at all

Comment

Working...
                        X