baseelim weasel race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baseelim weasel race

I wonder when someone is going to fix the weasel-race in flagroom in baseelim.
    The bot keeps speccing people for 'not being in flagroom' even when you are.
    YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
    Click here to receive your price!

I'm pretty sure the bot is programmed to do that. If weasel elim takes too long, the bot starts speccing people.

Comment

it's because you arent in the actual flagroom where the flag is. you're just in base you have to go all the way up to the fr

Comment

Originally posted by uranium
        it's because you arent in the actual flagroom where the flag is. you're just in base you have to go all the way up to the fr
        idiot....

Comment

me?

Comment

why the fuck am i an idiot?

i didnt repeat anything fuckers and i bet you what i said is what happened

Comment

Calm down people dont hate.
              Juice "Oh my god, when I encounter authority, they just give me more pills. I take the pills and then I'm not so... so anxious to be against authority because I'm... I'm... I'm on the pills."

Comment

Originally posted by uranium
                why the fuck am i an idiot?

i didnt repeat anything fuckers and i bet you what i said is what happened
                umm.. have you actually played a belim weasel in fr race? if you havent.. then you are an idiot for reply in this thread about what needs to be fixed.. if you have.. then you are still an idiot for not knowing what the problem is even when you played..
                Last edited by Nethila; 02-09-2004, 01:06 AM.
                1 + 1 = 1

Comment

so what if Robo_Ref specs all in the Weasel-race... it suck even if it would work. whats so fun playing a weasel anyways...

Comment

Either fix it, or better yet just remove weasel race. No one is ever "Alright! Weasel Race finally!" everyone hates it even when it worked properly.

Comment

why fix it then?
                      Just remove the shitz and get along!

Edit: There are just players betwen 36-100h that plays anyway.

Comment

Its fuckin weasel race. Who gives a shit?
                        http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                        ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Can't be THAT hard to fix can it...
                          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                          5: Da1andonly> =((
                          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

actually i have played a weasel race and a lot of people got specced because we werent in the FLAGROOM we were just in the base but not the actual flagroom.......so stfu bitches and suck my dick

Comment

that's the only baseelim event i can win, don't take it away.
                              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Working...
                              X