No announcement yet.

Remove Random Picks in ?go baseelim and ?go elim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll agree with Destroy on this issue. Here is another example: You're waiting for some players to finish out the round, you're waiting patiently to get in and play for a bit, only to have Mr. Robo, decide it's time to play sharks or terr. Now, I'm not saying it's wrong to pick those certain type of ship-elim's, but let the public decide what they want to play. I can bet you that the majority of them would rather play javs than shark or terr.

Just my two-cents.
    RaCka> how can i get you here
    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Well its true, but the problem is TW tries to make everyone happy, and im with it to an extent. There are ppl who vote for terr or shark when it asks for a vote, but they'll never get voted in unless only a few ppl, but that dont mean they dont deserve to get there ship atleast once ina while.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Awesome, That would be a good idea.

-Terr is the worst elim ever.. Everyone just runs :X And it lasts forever..
        -Shark elim is awesome allot of people really enjoy it. I like aiming shrap with sharks..
        -Weasil lasts about 3 seconds and sometimes it is a ez win

I also agree with Awesome that weve spoken about this before.
        I saw another idea i like allot before, Which was that there could be seperate elims like awesome said.. And It could be with everyship but wb and jav O_o May be stupid but would be fun

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
        1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
        1:Freeze> LOL FAR
        ---
        5:waven> freeze
        5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
        5:waven> you state your business with sanji
        5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
        5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
        5:waven> and i will talk to ease
        5:Freeze> LOL
        5:waven> that's how things work around here
        --
        1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Working...
        X