Non Africa Related..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non Africa Related..

Ok, im sitting here having a few beers before the USC vs MSU basketball game which i will attend pretty soon and trying to figure out how people have problems quitting this game (I know that sounds pretty gay, but since I dont play this game anymore, and i dont care about my appereance, it does make sense.. ).. Anyway, this game is pointless, and I cant possible see how it could be hard to retire from it, although, me not being like other TW players posting "I'm retireing, pls make goodboy msg's, please take care of my pet monkey demonfaze etc msgs", I dont think i've played for a month? I dont keep track, I do check the TW pages from time to time but the urge to play this game is really gone.. SO WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.. This game truly reeks,although, people tend to waste their life's on it (no names mentioned, but I can hint *forum admins* and *elusive rejects*)..

I will get into this more deeply in some other thread, this was just the appitizer (and I really haveto leave)..

Oh yeah, please post some "you suck etc replies and support the forum admins so all the non nerd TW players get a laugh"..

Cheers
    Sudden

ps: USC will loose bigtime, and thats my team

Did you even play to begin with? From what I remember all you did was watch from spec.

Comment

few beers? sure it wasn't more than that? anyone asking a pointless question like this has to be drunk (or stupid). why the hell would it matter that you hate the game and others like it a lot. no one really cares that you think this game "reeks".

have fun at your basketball game. i don't like basketball that much, how can you watch it? i think it reeks. i like football better..

Comment

Originally posted by demonfaze
        Did you even play to begin with? From what I remember all you did was watch from spec.
        Playing would be taking things into your own hands - thats not the sudden way. Sorry sudden but in the you vs elusive or the you vs epi rivalry, you lost - and you didn't even fire a shot.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Yes...and I hate monopoly...damn people who play that...fuckin weirdo.
          _-Tri/p_

Comment

That was a pretty good game, USC blew a 10 pts lead in the last 10 mins to loose in OT..

As for your very bright question this time i shall degnify them with answears.. Just one "you suck post in 3h?" god, guess ppl do listen to what I say.. Just Soar being the ugly nerd stepping up for his virginity and showing online courage.. applaudes.. Lets just hope you dont get run over by a Fedex truck next time you park in the handicap spot you peice of shit..

Demonfaze, I dont haveto play I allready owned the leagues back in the day when oldschool players owned unlike yourself.... $$

Nicikname: Me and epi never had a rivalry, i just pissed him off a few times, nothing big ask him if you like.. Try to know things before you assume.. k, thx

Comment

I fucking love Africa.
              1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

lol, what an accomplishment, you "supposedly" were good back in the day for a short time when tw averaged what 80 to 100 people? I wonder how big the competition was back then.

If you were really any good at some point you would of gotten your skill back like a lot of the other old schoolers did, or at least come close to their top shape/or hold their own in matches. I remember you even saying while on Ramp that you were going to get your skill back before league, but its no surprise you didn't, because you never had any to begin with. Instead you spend 6+ months as a washed up hasbeen putting together a squad just to watch them get thrown out of two leagues by the squad you were axed from.

And now you're bitter. Good day.

Comment

Re: Non Africa Related..

Originally posted by Faith
                  Ok, im sitting here having a few beers before the USC vs MSU basketball game which i will attend pretty soon ...
                  ps: USC will loose bigtime, and thats my team
                  The teams you are on always lose, when you get axed, they usually become better, I wonder why ...

Have fun in the spec Personally I think every sucky player such as yourself should get to play once in a while without getting subbed mid-way. But I guess some faggot coachs/caps just can't bear to lose.

Originally posted by Faith
                  Demonfaze, I dont haveto play I allready owned the leagues back in the day when oldschool players owned unlike yourself.... $$
                  Dear, Sudden, I hear they say 'once a nerd, always a nerd'. Just because you became a nerd before many other nerds in this nerdy game doesn't make you less nerdish than those newb nerds.
                  You even cared about who is in the biggest nerdy squad in this total nerdish nerdy nerds game, you are such a nerd, nerdy!!!

Love always,

TelCat
                  Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

enjoy retirement
                    Spire
                    • Previous Squads: Camisade
                    • Previous Names: CyberFlare
                    • E-Mail Address: Spire@Incuria.org

Comment

I agree with one thing. Its easy for me to retire I just have to call some azn girl a ***** bitch and Ill get banned probably for a year this time and just that quick Ill be retired

Comment

demonfaze should shut his n00blet mouth
                        jee

Comment

Originally posted by Blood
                          demonfaze should shut his n00blet mouth
                          LMFAO
                          http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                          ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

and if I don't, what can you do about it you arrogant ego inflated prick.

Comment

Originally posted by demonfaze
                              and if I don't, what can you do about it you arrogant ego inflated prick.
                              LMFAO
                              http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                              ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Working...
                              X