A small suggestion for public arenas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A small suggestion for public arenas.

Simply enough, not sure if it's possible but..
    Don't allow anyone to attach from a safe zone.
    This helps cut down on 11 year old Leviathan-Terrier Savagery,
    When (someone) is cloaked and just hoping they'll move
    that hunk of junk out into the open finally to take a shot.

I just started a couple weeks ago so I'm not sure
    if this has been brought up/is possible.

-Sarien
    "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

I doubt it is possible but good idea, nonetheless.

Comment

i like it . they should leave the entire safe zone before being allowed to warp.

Comment

Holy shit, he posts like Ara!

Anyway, I'm not positive of this, but I think that could be done with a bot.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Pure Pub is a godsend, lev free arena when guanobot is there(pub 0/1, it's always the first one)
          My favorite way to kill levs, say your a lt, have him attach, find a mine.
          Juice "Oh my god, when I encounter authority, they just give me more pills. I take the pills and then I'm not so... so anxious to be against authority because I'm... I'm... I'm on the pills."

Comment

Originally posted by kamakazi-insomniac
            Pure Pub is a godsend, lev free arena when guanobot is there(pub 0/1, it's always the first one)
            Remind me to never have you terr me.
            http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
            ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

bahahahahahha.......... *takes a breath*
              DELETED

Comment

bwahahaha.. i do that. sad thing is the lev usually greens up and attaches to me several times before he realises.

Comment

my personal favorite way to kill a levi is to get right behind it so it starts spinning around trying to shoot u but cant.. then dont shoot them. they will eventually figure that u are just being silly and they will continue to the safe zone. right when they get near the safezone kill them. for added pleasure, use this tecnique in a spider and hit the levi every few seconds to make sure that he doesnt warp or change ships.
                  Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                  apt>yes u can wtf
                  apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                  apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                  apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                  Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                  apt>na
                  apt>ill show you pictures
                  apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

oh i just remembered another good one ive dont only once or twice.

when the levi calls for an LT, say you are the LT but u have to get in position before he attaches. while he thinks you are getting in position, go and set a portal in the enemy flagroom and fly out. then get in position and tell him to attach. as soon as he attaches, portal into the enemy flagroom, press f7 to disattach him, and warp. same thing as ramming a mine, just a bit more twisted.
                    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                    apt>yes u can wtf
                    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                    apt>na
                    apt>ill show you pictures
                    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

AKA the number one way to be a prick.
                      http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                      ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

compared to spamming the forums, sucking up to the "vets," and generally trying to start fights with people?

Comment

Abrasion, don't even talk. Nailed's post summarized everything.
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                            oh i just remembered another good one ive dont only once or twice.

when the levi calls for an LT, say you are the LT but u have to get in position before he attaches. while he thinks you are getting in position, go and set a portal in the enemy flagroom and fly out. then get in position and tell him to attach. as soon as he attaches, portal into the enemy flagroom, press f7 to disattach him, and warp. same thing as ramming a mine, just a bit more twisted.
                            I'm a big fan of the "Terr-a-pult" myself. Have the levi attach, then find a mine, run at it, detach him then brake. Watch his slow ass drift right into the sucker. Pure gold.
                            Last edited by wadi; 02-13-2004, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Okay, the best thing to do is for you and a buddy to get together an LT, doesn't matter who's the lev and who's the terr. Then you get the lev to a safe. Put him on a priv freq. Then the terr goes to a pub freq and sits at the bar of the safe where the levi is residing. Spam your attach/base terr macro and laugh heartily as a whole freq bitches at you for duping them. :]

Yeah, I know the previous posts were anti-lev, but what I described is equally entertaining. Usually you can fool people three of four times before you have to switch to the other pub freq.
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X