Elim2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elim2

Would it be at all possible to put a Robo Ref in Elim2? Would it also be possilbe to raise the usage limit in elim2 higher than 100? There are too many "newbs" spawning in elim...it's gotten so bad.

I know raising the usage limit won't stop the spawning, but I'm hoping it will decrease the spawning.

Edit:spelling
    Last edited by Asmodeus; 02-15-2004, 02:30 AM.

wow. another thread about getting a 2nd elim to get out the "newbs". well...

1. its not gonna happen
    2. its not gonna decrease spawning
    3. look to see if someone (or more than one) posted this same exact thread in the 1st place.
    DELETED

Comment

I'm gonna add a 2nd thought to this I had while sitting on the crapper.

The only reason I see having 2 elim rooms, is to spread out the player size. I usually see 50+ ppl in elim during peak usage times. So having 2 smaller arenas could be good, I dunno though, I rarely play that elim BS. But, that's just a random thought.
      DELETED

Comment

You think I give a fuck if this has been posted before? NO Second of all, IT WILL DECREASE THE AMOUNT OF SPAWNS. Never said it would stop it. FFS.

Comment

I'm sorry, but these "vets" who have 100 usage don't spawn any less than someone who has 36.
          DELETED

Comment

I've played with these vets you speak of and have yet to be lamed by them. The reason for that being cause they know I won't spawn them. See how that works?

Comment

Most of the people with lots of usage have realized it's easier to just spawn.

Comment

Indeed. If you bother to go through the mental process of reading the name of everyone who spawns near you / you spawn near, and deciding whether or not they are to be trusted to shoot at you or not, then you're already dead. Gg.

Stop crying and shoot the blue.
                Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Who said anything about crying?

Comment

sry asmodeus, but i doubt they'll add another elim just to cut down on spawning. if you don't like the spawning factor, don't play elim. until they figure out a way to fix spawning, play something else (like base :P ).

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodeus
                      You think I give a fuck if this has been posted before? NO Second of all, IT WILL DECREASE THE AMOUNT OF SPAWNS. Never said it would stop it. FFS.
                      If you could get in.. it wouldnt help.
                      .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                      .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

I've been talking to a lot of elim players, a lot agree with me that they should bring back elim2...I dunno if it ever was up in the first place, but I know the arena exists. And instead of having 100 usage, make it 1000. I can't stand spawning in the center of the arena and dying 5 or so times in a row cause of spawns. How the hell can you fight back when you just spawned?! You'd have to be quick and lucky that the pos lamer missed.

Edit:If anything, could we move the spawning points all over the arena instead of the center? I think it would at least help the spawnage.

Comment

As I've said, Putting Vets in one elim won't help. Get this stereotype out of your head that newbies are all lame. In my experience the vets are worse so they can get a higher rating and then go: LZOLZOZLZOL LOOK AT MY ELITE RECORD to all their friends in Syndicate.
                          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                          cool koen> :)
                          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                          cool koen> not because of a bug
                          EvoLd> Lol
                          Treachery> meh
                          EvoLd> why then?
                          PubAceR> women in power dont last
                          EvoLd> LOl
                          toaster oven reviews

Comment

Almost everyone spawns, even I do it from time to time, it's a natural reaction. And to make my post not completly pointless here's an Idea. Make it so the bot would not count the loss for like 5-10 seconds after respawn.

Comment

2 seconds... tops

give them 10, and you'd be in elim all day to finish 1 game.
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X