No announcement yet.

mines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, what the fuck is up with that shark terring? I was playing in pure pub today. I'm in lower when all of a sudden I see four emp's zooming (and I mean fucking zooming) across my screen. They all pile-drived into a terr that was nearly full of attached people. It was pretty damn funny, but still... why a shark terr? Just leave pure pub and go levterring elsewhere.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

LOL classic a full juicy terr!!

That is the whole reason to shark terr in pure pub arena, we go on priv freq and put fast emp's into midbase. It's hella lame but oh so fun, mine the main tube everynow and then warp alot etc.

Monday night i had 568 bty in shark $$$
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
        Seriously, what the fuck is up with that shark terring?
        The purpose is to show pure pubbers that even without levis I'm still going to lame them. And as long as you newbies keep allowing us to shrap you we're going to keep doing it. GG lamers win.
        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by bounty*killer
          LOL classic a full juicy terr!!

That is the whole reason to shark terr in pure pub arena, we go on priv freq and put fast emp's into midbase. It's hella lame but oh so fun, mine the main tube everynow and then warp alot etc.

Monday night i had 568 bty in shark $$$
          Go find some other game to play, dickhead.

Comment

WOW i dig on the hate

What is wrong with makin this game a lil more interesting??

Plus mass killin basers was dead because of Guano now we can have our sick fun in a new way :P

sry, you have to deal with it
            sigpic

Comment

I've been pubbing in pub (0-1) a lot lately and I have seen those shark-terrs; but they are not that effective, I haven't seen THAT many people getting killed by shark bombs or shraps. Those shark-terrs are not as lame as the usal LT's

But still, if youre main purpose is to lame the basers you should go pick on the other pubs. The pure pub has been created to let the us base 100%. Why do you absolutely want to try to ruin it? I mean, if your fun is "mass killin basers", well there are plenty of other places to do that.
              A little bit of Trench Wars in your life
              BasingCrew
              .com
              My space

Comment

Want my screenshots of how "ineffective" they are?

Comment

god you guys wine alot,, all i ever do is terr in pubs mostly in purepub, and i couldnt give a rats ass about izor and bk running around enjoying themselves, its NOTHING compared to the added stress of having to deal with a million lt's bombing fr when your bt for your freq,,personal i think its damn cool that he found a neat way to get a high bty in a shark, grats bk. keep having fun, thats why were here.and i can only imagine that most of us who are taking the time to post here on the forums, are good enough players to learn how to deal with different situations out there in our wonderfull space game.

-happy hunting-
                  -jax-
                  work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

Nothing like fooling the whole enemy team about a mine or two. That's one of the most fun things with TW sharking.

Knowing what mines belong to what team is all about teamwork. At least one players from both teams have probably seen the mines beeing put down so with good team communication it't not a problem.
                    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                    5: Da1andonly> =((
                    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I didn't whine about their shark-terring thing, I said it wasn't as annoying as a LT. I just didn't like it when they said that their only purpose was too lame the basers. Unless that was sarcasm
                      A little bit of Trench Wars in your life
                      BasingCrew
                      .com
                      My space

Comment

Sry again but it WASN'T sarcasm, IZOR and I are sick pub sluts who love ruining the whole basing thing in pub1 (one reason is that pub1 or 0 whichever showed up as the first arena on the list was my FAV place to LT in and GuanoBot shut that action down)

Ive noticed too that pure pub arena is where most of the "vet" pubbers hang, not only is there good conversation with buds in there but also super tasty and funny kills (full terr in midbase)

Other arenas dont have such intense mid base/ flag room activity

Sry we live to kill and run, then laugh.
                        sigpic

Comment

seriously bounty*killer, shut the fuck up

Comment

Sry but i agree with the defense. If you wanna shark terr, take it somewhere else besides the pure pub arena. All you're doing is filling slots in the arena that some players trying to get in pub 0/1 would like to be in, and trying to break up a good basing game. Then you have people jump to priv freqs or stop basing to try to hunt the shark terr, and it fucks the pub all up. In all seriousness, take it somewhere else, because your fun is ruining a lot of other peoples fun.

~Blue
                            "Shouldn't you be Running?"

Paladen

TW Beginners Guide

1:KJW> some 23 year old teacher was screwing her 14 year old students here in Florida was arrested yesterday ... she's HOT and I want to be 14 again!

(Robo Ref)>FACK U ALL BITSHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Thunder
                              Sry but i agree with the defense. If you wanna shark terr, take it somewhere else besides the pure pub arena. All you're doing is filling slots in the arena that some players trying to get in pub 0/1 would like to be in, and trying to break up a good basing game. Then you have people jump to priv freqs or stop basing to try to hunt the shark terr, and it fucks the pub all up. In all seriousness, take it somewhere else, because your fun is ruining a lot of other peoples fun.

~Blue

The fun is messing with pure pub, no we won't go elsewhere.

Just hunt us in swarms of 6.

You may get lucky.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bounty*killer
                                The fun is messing with pure pub, no we won't go elsewhere.

Just hunt us in swarms of 6.

You may get lucky.
                                Hahahahahahahahahaha. $$

Comment

Working...
                                X