No announcement yet.

Elusive Website v2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you read ara's comment... maybe im just reading it wrong or something but it sounds like he used the exact same variables..... o well i probably dont know what im talking about again

Comment

He didn't make that background, and ya, he did copy some code, but that really isn't a crime. Just not coo' y'know. Loses the authenticity of it.
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

http://elusive.sscentral.com/
        Elusive v2.0 Website Credits
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        This website was designed and developed by: Thorn Copyright © 2002.
        3D models developed by: Denny Schouten Copyright © 2002

Website scripts were designed and developed by: PCMission Copyright © 2002
        mmrnhmrm..

Comment

Okay, time to clear some things

I DID NOT copy Ara's site, i had this code since i was on the squad -FIERCE- WAY BEFORE Light formed. Also, Ara didn't write it, it's free at a lot of DHTML resource sites, i didn't even know Light had a site until i was finished with this, and i was adding links into it, and than i noticed ara used the SAME SCRIPT. So stop saying i stole it, since i was working on mine before Ara even knew it existed probably heh.

Second, the site isn't complete, obviously, some links have to be fixed some. Also, that preloader bar, i know why it moves, it's due to resolutions and screens. The bar itself is placed on a layer above everything, so it will move when the window is larger, or such, i will fix that. It was Epinephrine's idea to have that, so i put it in, you know how it is.

Also, agreed gerb, i should use frames, maybe i will convert it later, but the design was enough for me at the time, i wasn't going to tear it apart to add a few windows to it, you know, just i wanted it off and running first, i will modify it later.

Ah, yah, i used Adobe PhotoShop, Jasc PaintShopPro, Alliare HomeSite to create this site, that's all, maybe some other programs, but nothing that can't be done with the ones above.

Also, gerb, that Flash thing, okay, you see the opening page, it's blank, i am going to add a Flash entry there later on, so we will have a movie and such, besides, i can put a nice shimmering/music blah thing of "TWL Champions" later You know, it's for something to come later in time, you'll see what i mean. I am just making people aware of what is to come.
          -SSCU Trench Wars Moderator
          http://elusive.sscentral.com

Comment

Nice site Thorn. Reminds me a lot of www.2advanced.com
            YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
              Nice site Thorn. Reminds me a lot of www.2advanced.com

not it's current version but the version before it, i think, looked alot like it. Or it was, maybe, only the background part. I dunno. I forgot.

Comment

Hey thorn, maybe you should make the grey areas a bit 3Dish by adding dark lines using style{} tags so it wouldn't look so plain. But that's me.

Comment

Awsome work

Comment

hotness
                    Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

ah thats cool then thorn.... makes sense.

good work!

yeah.. i would suggest fixing some frames up, would increase greatness of the site by 34.236 % or more

i didnt want to accuse you of copying the light site, i was just questioning

Comment

Working...
                      X