No announcement yet.

Just wondering....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No i mean job centre as that is what itts called here.

Comment

panda, if you keep it up like this you are never going to be staff, no matter hhow much cyber sex you have with Mr. Spam.
      YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

Is there REASONS to ruining a thread?

Originally posted by disliked

I once stuck the tail of an alien face hugger ina plug socket, pity it was plastic. but my bro got shit scared and pulled me away, lol
        What does this have to do with what this thread is about? You didn't get electrocuted.. so what was the point of this post?
        and by the way, why must every post you make have typo's?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally posted by annux

I wonder if I was this f**king retarded when I was 12. I remember I stuck a tiny Lego hand into an electrical outlet, but that was pretty kickass because I flew back and my eyes got crossed.

ELECTRICITY IS SO COOL

Same as disliked , whats the point of this reply?? And isn't a tiny lego hand "plastic" mine are, so please explained how you got electrocuted? Try sticking a flat head scew driver in the outlet.. that will work but I never got thrown from the outlet, must of been the plastic handle (attn: don't try this at home or any where else for that matter) and for sept. 3rd, stop toying with us, you arn't going any where..

Pandagirl89, I am sure staff know of your interest on becoming one of them. Many want the position few get it, but now the ball is in there court so to speak. If they go looking for new editions and they feel you fit the bill you may could get the call.
        The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

Re: Is there REASONS to ruining a thread?

Originally posted by Oen Izan

Pandagirl89, I am sure staff know of your interest on becoming one of them. Many want the position few get it, but now the ball is in there court so to speak. If they go looking for new editions and they feel you fit the bill you may could get the call.

Before you post your worthless comments, do you read them over?

Comment

New editions? Wtf, new editions of Continuum?
            YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

New Edition, the boy band

Comment

I am assuming you never read any of his post before, am I right to do so.. and are you gonna tell us how you got shocked by sticking a "plastic" lego hand in a wall socket? as far as I know plastic doesn't conduct electricity.. and while you at it , what is the color of the sky in your world?

I check for typo's every now and again, you see I have to throw you a bone once in awhile.. one way conversations die quick.
                The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

Re: Is there REASONS to ruining a thread?

What does this have to do with what this thread is about? You didn't get electrocuted.. so what was the point of this post?
                  [/COLOR] [/B]
                  1) What does your post have to do about htis thread?
                  2) What was the point in you post? Just to flame.
                  3) Why not.

Comment

Working...
                  X