IMPORTANT: House/Plot Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT: House/Plot Deadline

Good day fair citizens of the realm! We greet you from the eastern borders of the kingdom with word concerning your potential investment in the city of Feine:

At this time the zoning committee has received submissions totalling in approximately 30% of total available land. However, we will be finalizing all initial houses and shops on Sunday morning. This will be February 29th, 2004.

You may still submit houses and shops after this deadline, but they will not be constructed until one month after the city is opened to the public.

We encourage you to take advantage of this one week to build the house or shop of your dreams and place it in your ideal location. On February 29th a list of all taken addresses will be posted to aid you in design and construction after this deadline.

Also, at the time of the deadline we will be posting a special announcement concerning those who invested early in our city. Please await this announcement patiently as it may turn into direct finacial gain for those eligible.

If you need further information, please check the sticky'ed forum thread: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...&threadid=9383

And also visit: http://harumi.twzone.net to get started on designing your house or shop!

Thank you and have a pleasant day,
    -Harumi, Zoning Committee

BTW, any questions?

Comment

did i send you my house, cuz I don't remember if i did or not. and i don't wanna bother you with duplicates.

and, what is your avatar?
      DELETED

Comment

I believe you did, but I'll check my records.
        If you didn't get a 'Congratulations' reply then something needed to be changed =)

My avatar? Well, its source is more simple than it looks: any guesses?

Comment

someone wearing glasses under a blue neon light?
          DELETED

Comment

It's really just one of my visualization plugins for winamp. I like having this pulsing light thread fly across my screen to the beat =P I just rotated it 90 degrees because it looked cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Harumi <ER>
              BTW, any questions?
              Can a person have both a commercial place and a home or do I need to choose one?
              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
              5: Da1andonly> =((
              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Yes, you can only choose one or the other at this time. In the future you will have the opportunity to buy other land plots and construct buildings through earnings made inside the game.

Have fun!

Comment

Can we have a preview on the map?
                  I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

You can find a preview of the city layout at http://harumi.twzone.net

But, this is only a addressing system. The actual coastal, river, forest, rocks, roads, city features, etc are in development at this very moment.

Comment

Ermm....did you get my shop?

Cause I didn't get a Congratulitions back. Sorry for my shitty spelling, I blame it on only getting 1 hour of sleep last night and getting bitched at horribly in school.

Comment

Working...
                      X