No announcement yet.

Change the Lanc!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lanc was my first ship too. The spread made learning radar shots much easier. I have a bunch of friends that have started playing ss recently, and they all kinda like the lanc, even though I suggested not to use it. I guess its fine for learning.

Comment

I think they should make the lanc that is a nipple and shoots milk.
      -Isom

Comment

Adjust the size of the Lanc to 8*8 pixels, create appropriate shipset, and then maybe, just maybe it would scare people away.

Comment

The lanc is 'aight the way it currently is but if we _had_ to make a change on the lanc, I'd give it the warbird's speed and rotation(or maybe a bit slower). Also, I'd remove its multifire. Its level2 single bullet would be able to bounce once (like the jav bomb). The re-charge rate would be somewhere between the jav's and the warbird's rate. And give it a X-radar.
          A little bit of Trench Wars in your life
          BasingCrew
          .com
          My space

Comment

Originally posted by Isom
            I think they should make the lanc that is a nipple and shoots milk.
            Looking at ya avatar .. I think your worries should be more of .. stop drinking a pussy beer and move up to a real beer..
            The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

After so many years, I think guys got the balance almost perfect with the default settings of all the ships in pub.
              Leave it be.

Comment

Working...
              X