Continuum keeps dissconnecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuum keeps dissconnecting

ok, i login into continuum and every 1 or 2 mins it just gets dissconnected. WTF is happening :P

I think its your internet connection that is breaking, there is no other explanation.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

How are you connected to the internet? Dialup? Direct cable modem? Or through a network?

If the answer is dialup or direct, like Kim said your internet is faulty and there is nothing you can do aside from switching ISPs.

If the answer is through a network, the problem may lie in your network (hardware/software firewall perhaps). Try locating your network settings from the main computer of the network and seeing if continuum is one program it is set to block.

Hope this helps.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I'm having the same problem... I tried reinstalling, pinging, and ALL seems fine, but for some reason it's still red let's hope it's fixed by tomorrow

Comment

Maybe you have a router somewhere? I know a friend of my got the same problem....he never was able to stay online for longer then 30 secs. He always got dced...sucks
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I get d/c so much. It's because of all the damn rich white people and them copying me by getting a cable modem. I just switched to dsl pro. It comes weds.

Comment

Working...
            X