Graphics Turn Pink/Green/Yellow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphics Turn Pink/Green/Yellow

After logging in, 10 seconds later, the screen turns all pink, yellow, and green. This did not happen yesterday. I tried restarting but it didnt work. PLEASE HELP!
    this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
    (:3=

Originally posted by dchao90
    After logging in, 10 seconds later, the screen turns all pink, yellow, and green. This did not happen yesterday. I tried restarting but it didnt work. PLEASE HELP!
    Thought that was normal. lolz
    RaCka> how can i get you here
    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Happens here only if i'm on full screen. Switch to windows mode see if it works. Update your drivers.

Comment

if i get that i just restart and it works all fine again, that mostly happen when the liveupdate from bitdefender has run, and when it restarts bitdefender after that
        Code:
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
        1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
        1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
        1:lnx> kk
        1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Alt tab and alt tab again
          should work
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by death row
            Thought that was normal. lolz
            bahaha, same here. I like it, its trippy.
            DELETED

Comment

If it happened all the time and you couldn't fix it you may be able to shift the colors of all the graphics in the game so they look right when they're messed up. O_o lol

Comment

Ive never had weird colors o_o

Comment

It's happenned to me a few times, usually after i alt-tab back in. I just restart cont and its fine.

Comment

Ive only had the whole white screen thing when entering ?go mario etc...but that happens to most people...

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitRapist
                      It's happenned to me a few times, usually after i alt-tab back in. I just restart cont and its fine.
                      It doesn't work It just blips up 5 seconds later...Ill try updating drivers.

FREE GHB, PH

Comment

It usually happens when you have a program that wants to be on top in the background. Winamp can do it on rare occations, but other programs like firewalls, antivirus progs and such can do it too
                        Hannibal Lecter: How did you catch me, Will?
                        Will: You had disadvantages.
                        Hannibal Lecter: What disadvantages?
                        WIll: You're insane.
                        --Manhunter

Comment

Happens to me at 11:59 :59 seconcds..... when It changes to the next day for some reason. ..... but then again I used to use a daily back round changer.....
                          "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

try reinstalling continuum. if it doesnt work after your drivers are updated. also it ay be your video card try putting it on on-board video see if that works.

Comment

I didn't reinstall it, but some how it fixed. I went to view, options, graphics, and I played around with the different options. When I changed color depth to 32, it stopped blipping. :up:

FREE GHB, PH

Comment

Working...
                              X