TWSites.com = elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWSites.com = elite

DoCk> is currently offering web hosting, to help pay for the server. I wanted to give you some insight on the help and support that you get, while having an account on TWsites.

The support from day one has always been fantastic. The CPanel makes it easy to administer your entire account.

I recently purchased another domain, and I needed DoCk> to configure the new domain on his server.

I opened a support ticket and he replied within a few hours tops. That is outstanding, considering I always had to wait a few days from other Hosts.

If I remember correctly, I have opened a support ticket at least 4 times, and I have always received the support within a span of no more than 4 hours. (Usually 45 min to 60 min)

DoCk> has always been professional about this project.

I am really impressed, and the pricing for all the packages is not bad either. Plus, the uptime and dependability of the server is just, elite...

I don't think this project is just for people that play Trenchwars. If you need some webspace, for a cheap price, with the best support on the planet, TWsites.com is the way to go.

I don't think I will ever get another web host. People always shop around for the best service. I think I found it!!

PS: I did not get payed to write this. Seriously, TWsites.com is the best Web Hosting service on the internet today!

*deleted* I decided to let people formulate their own opinions.

Comment

Working...
    X