Subscribing to threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscribing to threads

i have something like 300 threads im subscribed to cus everytime i reply it automatically makes me a subscriber to those threads.

is there a way i can all at once unsubscribe to all of them so i can just select certain ones i want to keep up with?

Ask the framed rabbit..

Comment

Hell be glad you can get em subscribed at all...i cant get em subscribed since the new update....Only the ones i was subscribed too BEFORE the updates are there...cant add any new ones =o

Comment

Originally posted by User Options Menu
        The forum can send a message to your email address to inform you when someone sends you a private message.
        [check box] Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages
        Make sure that this is unchecked. I believe this would auto-subscribe you to thinks. Check the other ones around it as well.

Originally posted by Above that in the same User Options Menu
        Default Thread Subscription Mode:
        When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
        Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification
        Default Thread Subscription Mode: [drop down menu]
        Make sure that this is set at no subscriptions, or something of the sort as well.
        DELETED

Comment

Working...
        X