Cell Phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell Phone

I am currently looking for some tips on purchasing a cell phone. I would like to get something that would be right next to a palm.. But I don't need to. I need a good deal.. Since im probably getting two of them. It doesn't need a digital camera. Needs to have a good service plan. It would be great if you guys just listed +'s and -'s about your Cells. And some tips..
    -dont need it to be like a palm
    -Need good service.
    -Needs to reach far
    etc.
    Thank you very much, -Ice Storm

Edit! - Im prolly going to look into palms also.. So if u have a palm hook me up with some information. Thanks again <3

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
    1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
    1:Freeze> LOL FAR
    ---
    5:waven> freeze
    5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
    5:waven> you state your business with sanji
    5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
    5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
    5:waven> and i will talk to ease
    5:Freeze> LOL
    5:waven> that's how things work around here
    --
    1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

I assume you're getting a new phone and plan (and in America?).

The carrier is going to have the biggest effect on your coverage. A better or worse phone will give you slightly better/worse reception. A better phone will affect your voice/sound quality.

I would:

1) Choose a carrier with good coverage- ask people who live near you. Try a phone IN YOUR HOUSE or wherever you will use it most.

2) Go to the carrier's web page and see what phones they have.

3) Go to amazon.com and check their rebates. They often have the latest and greatest for free or cheap.

4) For the plan- when/how much will you use it? Do you have other phones available to use during peak hours? Do your friends have the same carrier? T-Mobile, for instance, has plans that have free T-mobile to T-mobile minutes. I can talk to my gf forever, whenever- for free.

Comment

Fido Plan :d
      9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by InCure.
          does it has a camera because i'm looking for a nice cell phone with a cam
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

get this one

Comment

Get one wit a fido play $$$
              9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Originally posted by IceStorm
                I am currently looking for some tips on purchasing a cell phone. I would like to get something that would be right next to a palm.. But I don't need to. I need a good deal.. Since im probably getting two of them. It doesn't need a digital camera. Needs to have a good service plan. It would be great if you guys just listed +'s and -'s about your Cells. And some tips..
                -dont need it to be like a palm
                -Need good service.
                -Needs to reach far
                etc.
                Thank you very much, -Ice Storm

Edit! - Im prolly going to look into palms also.. So if u have a palm hook me up with some information. Thanks again <3
                where do u live? services differ by area. how much are u looking to spend?

from what i see, you dont need more than a fon with a b&w screen and a keypad for dialing.

Comment

Working...
                X