Can't get my tv-out to work properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get my tv-out to work properly

I can't seem to get my tv to display my desktop properly, I've got a Radeon 9600 SE with tv-out, and everything seems to be connected like they should but I can't seem to get my tv tuned properly...
    I've no idea what could cause this, although it might be my really old tv, it's some weird Palladium tv although it does have a scart socket
    TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Originally posted by Azhran
    I can't seem to get my tv to display my desktop properly, I've got a Radeon 9600 SE with tv-out, and everything seems to be connected like they should but I can't seem to get my tv tuned properly...
    I've no idea what could cause this, although it might be my really old tv, it's some weird Palladium tv although it does have a scart socket
    The Tv's SCART connector might not support s-video, since you told me ingame you're using a SCART block to connect and I read here the Tv is basically an old fashioned PoS
    You could try hooking it up via the composite connectors, assuming your Tv has one (the yellow connector).

Anyway, here's the link to that FAQ again:

http://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/...essages/482538
    Last edited by Fallen Angel; 06-27-2004, 01:59 PM.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Yeah it's the s-video bit , too bad my tv doesn't have a composite connector

Comment

Originally posted by Azhran
        Yeah it's the s-video bit , too bad my tv doesn't have a composite connector
        rofl
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

It's not that funny.

Comment

He seems to like replying to random threads with rofl

Comment

Working...
            X