Photoshop experts...... HELP ME!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop experts...... HELP ME!!!

Ok I have the program but for the life of me I can't seem to make it work for me. I don't seem to have the creativity for it. So I am asking for some help.

What I want is some sort of a logo thingie. Its for a coffee house I am helping run and the TITLE SHOULD READ "WEST HIGHLAND SUPERSTAR"

My biggest problem right now is making the backround. I wanted some thing like a few stars in a cluster made to either look like they have been spray painted .... or...
    Like a tunnel of stars kind of thing. where you would start in the bottom left hand corner and move up to the top right hand corner with different coloured stars overlapping one another.

I am going to look for some online tutorials but I need it done soon so thats why I came here.
    Last edited by Ace; 06-28-2004, 08:19 PM.
    "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

You could possibly try Paint Shop Pro 8, its relatively simple and you can create very professional results within minutes, you can get PSP 5 for free but I recommend you get PSP 8 as there is so much more, you could probably obtain it some other way instead of buying it

Comment

Working...
    X