No announcement yet.

Glitchy graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so you mean when you dont have the drivers installed it worked fine?

my guess is that when you dont have the drivers installed it doesnt actually recognize which version of the 9700 series it is and would thus default clock it to 9700 se/aiw spec (which would mean its underclocked)

if you dont have warranty on the card id recommend increasing vgpu and vdim voltages with a volt mod (gets rid of errors, but it does produce more heat.)

if its still under warranty take it back to where you got it and get it replaced.
    Displaced> I get pussy every day
    Displaced> I'm rich
    Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
    Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
    Thors> prolly
    Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

so you mean when you dont have the drivers installed it worked fine?
      Yep..

With drivers installed: Black screen, cannot see ANYTHING.
      Without drivers installed: Normal.. but still get glitches. Also very annoying since just resizing/moving a window on the desktop is very jerky (of course).

my guess is that when you dont have the drivers installed it doesnt actually recognize which version of the 9700 series it is and would thus default clock it to 9700 se/aiw spec (which would mean its underclocked)
      Okay.

if you dont have warranty on the card id recommend increasing vgpu and vdim voltages with a volt mod (gets rid of errors, but it does produce more heat.)
      It's not on warranty anymore. Is this volt mod hardware or software? Just looked on google as you said.. looks like hardware.. not sure if I want to get into that.. but I'll have a look..

Comment

Yo i grabbed an icebox and aluminum foila nd rigged my PC into a refridgerator...overclocking rules
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
        X