Spy Sweeper + Coninuum = BAD NEWS 4 JOO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spy Sweeper + Coninuum = BAD NEWS 4 JOO

I just wanted to put that subject up there so that it's here in the forum. I had issues with this recently. I started trying to play subspace again a few days ago and it just didn't work for a flying fig. This is basically the way it went down. The install would go fine, but every time I tried to launch the program I got the everflowing hourglass and a process in the task manager (continuum) that appeared to bounce around like a moron. Anyhoots, after reinstalling 18 zillion times and doing some other stupid stuff, I gave up. So today I read somewhere that spy sweeper could have this effect on SS. I had Spy Sweeper running on my comp, so I got rid of that jerk. Things are just peachy now. I mean, it turns out my squad dissolved a while ago, but at least I can play the game. It's a good game. I completely removed spy sweeper, but you could try to just not have it run at startup and such. I don't know how I was able to write so much about this when basically I said everything that I wanted to say in the subject. Long-winded I guess, but electronically, and with written words. Long-electronic-worded. Thumbs down. Okay, Done.
Working...
X