This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Hookecho?

Who is this random person who sits in pub spec all day and is apparently assistant ban op? Where did he come from? What does he even do besides play hall monitor in a dead game?
    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

#FreeRenzi
    Last edited by Best; 06-11-2023, 10:59 PM.

Comment

facts of the situation:
      - in a 5v5 jav mmr renzi decided to rush me only for no apparent reason, so I hard countered him with jessup strats and he got mad.
      - renzi starts spamming me with insults, including telling me to kill myself.
      - I report him for that, he gets banned, I don't know for how long.
      - renzi logs on in other zones and continues, gets ignored.
      - renzi uses other names to continue, including threatening to kill me.
      - I report him for that, while I'm dealing with that I get abuse from Best and Spect also.
      - The only way to stop further messages is netban but hookecho couldn't do that so passed it on to someone who could, I don't know if anything came of that.
      - renzi must be whining about it to friends as there's ppl saying free him who presumably don't know the facts. Best does know the facts but supports renzi anyway.
      - renzi makes this thread. I don't know who hookecho is either, but all he did in this situation was enforce the rules to help me with problems caused by renzi.

my opinion:
      - you can't be telling ppl to kill themselves. I have lost friends to suicide caused by stuff people said online so of course I have zero tolerance.
      - you can't be threatening to kill people. even if it seems unlikely, nobody can really know how real the threat is, and you do seem pretty unstable so better to be on the safe side.
      - sometimes people get mad when they lose, that's understood, you could have called me a cheating noob and left it at that, instead you crossed the line.
      - getting banned is annoying, but escalating the offending behaviour never gets anyone unbanned.

Comment

Why are you writing a novel? I just asked who this guy was and haven’t even tried appealing the ban or talking to anyone about appealing it lol
        Last edited by renzi; 06-12-2023, 10:44 AM.

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

We also live on like the opposite side of the world from eachother. Stop being a martyr

Comment

if you’re getting consistently “abused” by others, then maybe you are the problem. You know exactly what you’re doing
            Last edited by renzi; 06-12-2023, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
              facts of the situation:
              - in a 5v5 jav mmr renzi decided to rush me only for no apparent reason, so I hard countered him with jessup strats
              Rushing for no apparent reason…lmao we were on opposite teams. i…I was playing the game? Aggressively? Wtf lol

Comment

stop spamming the forum and my inbox
                https://imgur.com/w9RKySC

Comment

Lol 🙄

Comment

Gaslighting troll gonna be a gaslighting troll

Comment

2 more posts and 1 more dm for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                        2 more posts and 1 more dm for no reason.
                        It’s…a reply? What the actual fuck is wrong with you lol the sad face emoji at the end is just the icing on this obvious shit troll cake
                        Last edited by renzi; 06-12-2023, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Lol can’t imagine being a 37 year old grown man with balls between my legs running to staff getting people who contribute to this zone more than you banned… All cause some dude online who lives in a different country told you to kill yourself.. But then again, we all know Rab is a virgin nerd so not shocked here hahaha

You should be stripped out of your manhood and whatever dignity you had left as a man because quite frankly you are a true bitch.. #FreeRenzi
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Best View Post
                            All cause some dude online who lives in a different country told you to kill yourself..
                            Well, that stuff should be taken seriously, overall. the ban is valid, but rab knows I only said it off handedly due to frustration from his trolling all game. Didn’t go out of my way to randomly or personally go at the guy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Best View Post
                              Lol can’t imagine being a 37 year old grown man with balls between my legs running to staff getting people who contribute to this zone more than you banned… All cause some dude online who lives in a different country told you to kill yourself.. But then again, we all know Rab is a virgin nerd so not shocked here hahaha

You should be stripped out of your manhood and whatever dignity you had left as a man because quite frankly you are a true bitch.. #FreeRenzi
                              Pussy virgin bitch or not, rules are rules, for better or for worse.

I mean, pussy virgin bitch vs. unstable angry little man. One of them broke a rule (actually two) and the other didn't. Unfortunately.... once it's reported it has to be dealt with. I don't give two shits about what you guys say to each other that I don't know about! We all know some of the crazy shit that is said and simply not reported.

Oh well. Look at the bright side, renzi can get a sun tan or maybe drop in on an anger management anonymous meeting.

I kid... I kid... I sorted it out with renzi in DMs. You guys can all go back to your regularly scheduled programming.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                              X