This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why fall on Hookecho?

I want to understand why players fall on a staff member who is just enforcing the rules of TW... a player disregarded basic simple rules and got banned and all of the sudden hookecho is the problem.. i wouldnt expect this sort of thing from vets of TW and MMR players.. i guess i dont know much.. regardless to start a thread just for payback on staff is immature.. Hookecho keeps this game running and instead of saying thank you, you bash him.. have you ever thought about leaving a message to qan or wirah? or any staff member doing what they are doing.. this should be a moment to reflect and learn .. <3<3<3

Psychology, it's complicated. Some ppl lack control irl and seek it online by making others mad. Some ppl feel like an injustice has been done which justifies retaliation. Some ppl are evil and enjoy the suffering of others. We've got them all here.

Comment

To some extent, you signed up for that.

Comment

Agreed Mossad. Be grateful for the thousands of hours of free entertainment. Fit in or fuck off.

Comment

My issue is the selective enforcement of rules by people in staff not aware of what goes on because they are not in the competitive arenas and as a result base decision making off of secondhand information. I don't appreciate being threatened to be banned in forums for exposing corruption of hosts in MMR. I also will never forgive being banned from staff over a simple typing mistake one time doing a ban where I reversed the order of the names of offender and victim by mistake by that guy Henry Saari. This was after being a top call taker multiple years and a staff member for about a decade with ZERO issues or warnings. I gave 1000's of hours to helping people in this zone. Then I was banned from MMR for over a month for being literally teamkilled by Vys and making a post showing what happened. I am constantly threatened and insulted by people and show proof and nothing seems to ever happen to the offenders and if I show proof of the wrong doings towards me and the illegality of it and stand firm, I am the one insulted and threatened with more bans and insults. I never had an issue with hook until the latest threat to ban me from forums and insults by him claiming my "ethos" is offensive rather than seeing that the reasons I protested were real and just on my part. There are rules broken everyday with offensive derogatory insults made towards me and others and staff originally said they would protect the LGBTQ community from these but obviously lied and have no backbone to do the right thing.

I still think there are good staff and understand the job is not easy and controlling the mob is a chore but rules are rules and to allow corruption and abuse by selective people who are either hosts in MMR or so called "leet" players is unacceptable no matter what.

I don't hate hookecho tho (just disappointed in him) and I don't hate top staffers (just disappointed in them as whole).

They are not all bad though and neither am I. It seems over and over if I expose the truth in my posts or others posts, they suddenly get closed. It isn't a good look.

PS. The hosting abuse has been better as a whole in MMR but you still have hosts publicly tormenting certain players and allowing specific players to teamkill at times with no moderation enforcement which is unbecoming. Also, if Renzi did what he did the ban is just but Renzi isn't all bad either though that was very insensitive thing to say to Rab. Hopefully he realizes that type behavior is unacceptable. I just get mad because when I expose these type things nothing ever seems to happen to my attackers.

PPS. Mossad is a good addition to staff for the record and I hope my post does not get me banned or rock the boat, but I am just being honest with my disappointments in this game and why at times I make noise here.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            My issue is the selective enforcement of rules by people in staff not aware of what goes on because they are not in the competitive arenas and as a result base decision making off of secondhand information. I don't appreciate being threatened to be banned in forums for exposing corruption of hosts in MMR. I also will never forgive being banned from staff over a simple typing mistake one time doing a ban where I reversed the order of the names of offender and victim by mistake by that guy Henry Saari.
            Oh look, Jessup hijacking another forum post to make it about him. Give it a rest, please? I can promise you no one is listening anymore.
            Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
            Rasaq> err moral

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              YAP YAP YAP! I'M A VICTIM YAP YAP YAP!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	99URlCf.gif
Views:	208
Size:	202.5 KB
ID:	1364125

Comment

It was my opinion and I tried to post it in a proper way. I wasn't trying to be disruptive besides sharing my opinion of why I have some issues with staff which was the thread topic. Bluff and Sprackle on the other hand are being disruptive.
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

He got angry at me for having magic mushrooms and playing subspace, talk about a buzz kill vibe killer, he's aight besides the bitchin' and EGO Power trip he's on, all good though

Comment

Originally posted by Asteroid View Post
                    He got angry at me for having magic mushrooms and playing subspace, talk about a buzz kill vibe killer, he's aight besides the bitchin' and EGO Power trip he's on, all good though
                    No one (including me) cares about your drug use. What I care about is you make repeated help calls for no reason and other staffers complain. A simple reminder is not a "power trip". You didn't get banned. Talk about a buzz kill, you're in here piling on about how horrible I am.
                    ​​​
                    This thread is just going to go off the rails like the last one so I think we're done here.

Comment

Working...
                    X