TWLB Finals AVI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLB Finals AVI

I torrented the 3 rounds a while ago and I'm trying to watch them now. It seems to be playing but I don't get any video.

Doesn't work with Winamp 2.91 or Win Media Player 8.00 with the latest codecs installed.

Any ideas?

Try reinstalling the Divx pack and its codec. Angel potion, another codec from what I've read has fixed the same problem when trying to view the same kind of media.

For TWLB season 8 i'm going to play with hypercam and see if I can bring down the file size and maybe get a better quality picture. The score board was a little blurry and maybe if I can, throw in some music :bigups:.

Comment

Kolar, what do you use to capture the video? I was going to try using Macromedia Captivate for TWL 8.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

And where can I get the torrent files?
        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Awesome, thanks.

I think this is the original thread (see Kolar's post) http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...hlight=torrent

Kolar, thanks for recording it. Can I suggest for TWL 8 turning off detailed explosions, enter and leave msgs, and getting big bullets to make it easier to watch?

Comment

That's the easy part Geekbot :eek: but yeah I'm going to remove a lot of that kind of stuff as well as try to make the actual video much more watchable. The torrent is down now, there wasn't enough seeders except for Dock's high speed connections which gave almost 70 kbps per. I guess I can send it to anyone over MSN or Email if they want it (if Gmail will allow 300mb file attachments.)

Comment

Working...
            X