hrm proxy crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea...

yea but if this post didnt get longer tryin to tell ppl what dicks they are for not actually helping on a technical post part of the forum what do you expect retard
    :eek:
    HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
    Lance> Here is BCG's song
    Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
    HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot

Comment

And, as StarKitty pointed out, it's hard to figure out how to help you fill in the boxes if you don't tell us which boxes you were talking about.

Comment

ffs

and he also got involved with somit none to do with him like urself and i pointed out i found it
        moo moo
        moo
        mooo
        moo oo oo o moo moo

Comment

You know what, you're right. This thread should have ended right when you tried to tell us that you "found out how and going into there config file" in the third post.

The full blame for the rest of this thread should therefore go to the first person who posted after that third post, nearly an hour and a half later. It's his fault this thread continued.

Comment

As far as I know, it's impossible to get around a Uni firewall, I've tried (and failed). If you somehow managed to do it, could you post here or PM me please?

Thanks
            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
            ---A few minutes later---
            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
            9:Kim> UM
            9:Kim> i didn't
            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

ty man..

finally a decent person who dont insult who i am or what the hell i say for just asking something, but yea theres a couple of programs but its straight forward but only if ur given the network installers that my girlfriend did, cos the login information to the server comes up when you try and go into ie and the server should be at the top and i found the port when i opened one of the config files and tried it.

but i dont want to use it that much, as they set it up for a good reason to monitor what goes in and out of there server so they might cut her connection off totally but imma just ask one of there tech guys and see if it will be a prob to go through it.

ty man

Comment

I'm surprised you're actually older than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fair
                  yea but if this post didnt get longer tryin to tell ppl what dicks they are for not actually helping on a technical post part of the forum what do you expect retard
                  Okay sorry to correct you again but...
                  1. My post wasn't derogatory or intend to inflame the situation i merely wanted to make it easier for you by suggesting you spell correctly in the first place and not get people complaining...
                  2. I then went on to ask you about your problem... TK seemed to understand exactly what i meant by "what screen are you on" so i'm sorry if you didn't but i did try to help...

Originally posted by Troll King
                  He was asking you what screen those "boxes" you mentioned were on.
                  3. I'm a girl

Better fair?
                  Sorry -_-
                  STARKITTY
                  A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

yea...

all good, just wanted to play ss on my girls comp, and stab just fucked me off cos he has a mouth that opens for no reason, but yea all good shitty long post

ty for help
                    moo

Comment

Working...
                    X