Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Content Management System

Heya

I need some help here. I would like to allow my costumers to change their website online, like in a content management system, since i get to much questions to change the the content when something changes in prices or such. I want to make the design for the costumer, and then the costumer can change the content in it. So they basicly have to be able to login, change the password and such, and then see all the pages that are created by me in one page, and then let the user change the text in that page.

I have seen a few now, but they are not really what i am looking for. I hope you understand me, and if not, please don't hesitate to ask.

Does anyone of you use this kind of systems? Are they easy to create? What are the best? Which do you want to recomment me?

Thanks for your help.

~DOTSY
    Code:
    1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
    1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
    1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
    1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
    1:lnx> kk
    1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

www.mamboserver.com is a great CMS one that I use. The only problem is, if you cannot code in php very well, you may have trouble finding the right modules for custom things...

Comment

with all respect but you're on a wrong forum. there are many developer-forums out on the web, and you pick a gaming forum for such a question. basicly you should find some more info yourself before posting such a general question.

but to give you a fair answer, i have to ask questions. how many customers are we talking about? how many do you expect in 1 year? how is everything build right now? what languages do you have knowledge of? You've "seen a few now" but what are those specific? why arent they what you're looking for. etc etc.. in other words be a bit more specific.
      Last edited by SEAL; 12-14-2004, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X