Problem with points in continuum....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with points in continuum....

i have played this game for a while... noumber of points that i collected in this game (for killing and collecting prizes) have been disappearing after a while aldough i didn't change my nickname.. i't happened 2 times so far... can that be prevented in some way? it's very irritating...

MrChina, in Trench Wars everyone's pub scores reset every 2nd Wednesday. They reset this week, on the 12th, so that means the points will reset again in 2 weeks, on the 26th of January.

All scores are saved, so if you want to see your old scores you can go to http://edome.fi.soneraplaza.net/subspace/scores.html
    sdg

Comment

Tech Support

zzz
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

the point system is retarded as hell... you kill someone with a 10 bounty if your team has base and you get more points than killing someone with a 175 bounty if you dont have base? pretty stupid since high bounties like that are so rare, dont you think? youd think the system would have it so that the points awarded go up exponentially with bounty, not linear. alternatively, there could be bounty brackets. regularly getting more points for killing someone with 10 than killing someone with high bounties? come on. yes you have to have motivation to keep base but what about bounty too?

Comment

You're under the mistaken belief that the goal of this zone is to get a high bounty instead of holding onto the flag.

Bounty isn't even as important a factor in other zones as it is here in TW anyways, so that system you suggested wouldn't make sense in any other zones. I don't think you can implement your suggestion without changing the way the program registers points.

Comment

I've seen a few of Tone's posts, it seems he just doesn't realize the point of a public arena in TW is to hold the base, you are rewarded for doing it. It seems to me that you should try ?go elim Tone, or ?go wbduel, or get into TWDD, you might find those things more fun than just a public arena.
            (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Quit already. PLEASE.

If only so the rest of us don't have to read any more of your retarded bullshit.
              >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Working...
              X