Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

Hey i need someone to talk to, i tryed to figure out a password for an old alias, and got this neat message "You can not login because you have tryed to guess a password wrong too many times, try back in a few hours" ... Is there any way around this, like anyone know? Or anything..
    Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

No, there isn't any way around it. It's a bit excessive, but it's meant to keep people from guessing or bruteforcing other people's passwords. Sorry.

By the way, kicking this to Tech Support/Help
    sdg

Comment

Ok yea, i suppose it should be in tech help, haha, If i try to login again before a few hours will the time restart?
      Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

I am not sure, but as far as I know the time doesn't restart if you try to login before the time is up.
        sdg

Comment

Thanks Stabby!

Comment

Working...
          X