Something weird with WMA files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something weird with WMA files

First of all, I don't use Winamp to listen to korean/japanese songs because I have trouble displaying the foreign font on there, so instead I use this thing called Quintessential Player or QCD. Anyways, I have quite a bit of songs that are in the WMA format, and unlike the guy who can't play go to the next song in winamp while playing subspace, this problem of mine happens in or not in the game. ANYWAYS, whenever I play WMA files to the end of the song, it just kind of stops there at whatever the last second of the song was, so if the song was 3:46 long, the counter would just stop at 3:46, and not progress to the next song. Then when I manually try to double click on it, it doesn't work. I have to restart the entire player and then resume the next song. Keep in mind that mp3's will start work after this, even not restarting the player, so I think its a WMA problem. It's a pain in the ass as you would imagine, so I'm looking for a solution, fast.

If you don't know how to fix this problem, maybe you can tell me the nature of WMA files? Because I don't know much about them, and if they lag your comp more, take up more resources, I dunno.

Thx
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Do you have to have them in wma in order to have asian font support? If not, I suggest is converting them.
    sage

Comment

Finally found an mp3 converter, and yea I have no problems now w00t

thx dude
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
      X