Problem With Continuum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem With Continuum

So I recently bought a new computer, pieced it together, and now I try to load up continuum but it will not do anything except raise my CPU usage to 100% and when i try to ctrl + alt + delete and end the process, it jumps around on my process list, eventually i caught it tried to end it, and it just wont. This all happens before the continuum red logo comes up and lightning sound. Fix me please

someone said it was spyware or something like it and to run adaware, i did this and it did not do anything.

I would go ahead and download/install all the available updates for Windows as well as new drivers for your soundcard/videocard/motherboard(If you know what you're doing), new DirectX, etc.
    sdg

Comment

Mine does the same and i have everything updated i havent played ever since but i try it every now n then
      Ryo: i havent gone back to see my teachers
      Ryo: i saw one eating ice cream with his daughter once
      Ryo: i was like
      Ryo: sup fucker

I Luv Cook> omg die

Comment

yea ive got the 9800pro radeon... ive already downloaded all the drivers so i could play counterstrike:source... i have no clue whats wrong with continuum though, when i shut down the computer an error box comes up with something about a .dll though it doesnt stay up long enough for me to read anything else

Comment

Originally posted by Nosey
          So I recently bought a new computer, pieced it together, and now I try to load up continuum but it will not do anything except raise my CPU usage to 100% and when i try to ctrl + alt + delete and end the process, it jumps around on my process list, eventually i caught it tried to end it, and it just wont. This all happens before the continuum red logo comes up and lightning sound. Fix me please

someone said it was spyware or something like it and to run adaware, i did this and it did not do anything.
          mines been doing the exact same thing. i just use another computer rather than fix it

Comment

I figured it out! go in Ms dos and Type Format c:
            Ryo: i havent gone back to see my teachers
            Ryo: i saw one eating ice cream with his daughter once
            Ryo: i was like
            Ryo: sup fucker

I Luv Cook> omg die

Comment

Working...
            X