Scoreboard ("pop up") in ?go base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoreboard ("pop up") in ?go base

can there please be an option that removes the anoying popup in ?go base, 'cause it fucks up my fps.. it went from 120+ to 35... and the popup is more then useless... let the speccers have them... but not the players..

please.. 'cause i can't play like this.. and i think there are more ppl with this problem... the scoreboard at the right top is really cool.. but the "pop up" is more then useless..

i hope it gets removed really soon... it is unplayable like this..

greetz DOTSY
    Code:
    1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
    1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
    1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
    1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
    1:lnx> kk
    1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

I think the ?go base "player up to bat" lvz is only for testing purposes and will be removed and implemented into TWLB. I don't know exactly how it's pulling stats or even working mostly but Mods can do :name:*objoff 1, to turn it off for specific players but they'll have to work it into a bot command. I didn't test this but I know it works for .38 for editing lvz images at least: I believe you can edit the .lvz (for .38 only) in your continuum/zone/SSCU Trench Wars folder and you might be able to remove the graphics by deleting the images and recompressing the lvz, and relplacing the existing one.

Comment

Working...
    X