Explorer/Continuum Crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explorer/Continuum Crashing

Ok well, i've learned not to turn off my computer improperly because i now have 2 problems that occur.. First, continuum will just magically terminate itself. Not like getting dced or alt tabbing, it just completely like dies. So im playing one second, then im back at the desktop.. Any way to fix this?

Next, for some reason my computer decides it wants to shutdown every program every once in a while. The program Explorer, which keeps my windows 95 running performs illegal opperation and will close, which makes me havta shutdown my computer for everything to work again.. Anyone know anything about this?

Thanks for the help (in advance)
    Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

format C is the best option here :>
    Originally posted by Kolar
    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

dont format. i have windows me and its buggy like that too. just run all that spybot finder stuff. s&d is a good one.
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Ad-aware is the best program to get. Also make sure to update your computer at windowsupdate.com and virus scan at antivirus.com (house call)

Comment

Did you say you were running windows 95? Not to sound like an internet/computer nerd or anything but you should probably consider upgrading at this point, I mean it sounds like it's messing up on you anyway, maybe it's a sign from god (bill gates) to get a new OS =P That's what I would do if i was in your sitation to fix it.
          (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Well what's happening to you is probably some stupid kernel panic or anything in that molds... its usual to happen in windows 95...

I would sugest that you install windows 98 SE "second edition" you can jst upgrade it. If you can/dont cause you to much trouble you could format your pc and theen reinstall it with windows 98 SE it would be better.
            A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Working...
            X