Sticky Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticky Radar

This isnt a huge problem but I was bored and decided to throw it in the air.
    The problem of course is with my radar. If I am in arena A and then nter arena B, on OCCASION reminents of arena A will apear on my radar while in arena B...It wont appear on map, just radar. Like I said, this isn't a huge problem, its just an annoyance at times since its a reoccuring problem.

I don't think that is possible? So, your radar still is showing the ships from pub 0 when you just moved to pub 1? Would be cool though
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

No.
      Example: If I just played twcity and then capture is hosted. When I enter the capture arena, I will still see TWCity houses on my radar ONLY. No ships/flags and not on map or screen.

Comment

Wah.... never seen that happen before. :wassat:....
        What happens when you reconnect?
        AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

hax. :fear:
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

When I recconect it resets like everything else :P

Comment

Pretty strange. I've never heard of this problem before.

You could try some of the suggestions I have here: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...0&postcount=13 They are meant for people that have scrambled radars, but it's pretty likely that they will help fix your problem, too.
              sdg

Comment

Thanks for the link Stabwound. You rock harder than your Avatar...but I still occasionally get this problem. I dont care anymore though.

Comment

hey mike, shoulda just asked me, this happens all the time..

This is how to get rid of it right when it happens:
                  Simply minimize with alt+Tab, then remaximize continuum by clicking it, it will get rid of the reminents from the old arena, and the new arena radar is clean with just the arena ur in. Thats what i've been doing.. probly a glitch with old computer users.

hopefully someone will find a permanent fix for this
                  Last edited by Killer Soldier; 02-14-2005, 09:06 PM.
                  Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

KS have I told you lately that I love you?

Comment

Working...
                    X