Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook Issue

Hi

I have 2 email accounts configured in my MS Outlook, my email account from school and my gmail account.
    Outlook 2003 automatically combines them into one big account so I don't have to do everything twice (send mails, receive mails,...).
    But: whenever I send an email, Outlook automatically uses my school account as "sender".
    So for instance: when I send an email to cundor@sexymail.be, cundor will get that email from my school account (being jef.hoedemakers@...). So basically, I can't send an email with my gmail account because Outlook automatically picks my schoolmail as my "sender"

Any Help?
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

depending on which version of outlook u have it can be slightly different...

i was using outlook from Office 2000 and when u have multiple accounts setup u have to choose which one...

one is always going to be the default unless u choose another with the email...

try this:

when u go to send an email, theres a little black arrow beside the send button... if u click it, it should popup your accounts, and then u click the one u want to send from....

now, my last format, i switched to Office XP and the Outlook is slightly different...

when i have a new email up to send... beside the send button is an accounts button... if u press the accounts button, u can click which account u are going to send from... it then puts a little yellow box that states that "this message will be sent by ....."

then when u send it, it goes from that account....

now

if u send mostly from your other account and want to change which account is the default account

click on tools/email accounts
    then go to change/edit email accounts

it pops up a box listing your accounts... highlight the one u send out of most often, and then on the right side, click the button that says "set as default"

then if u just hit the send button when u create an email it will default to that email account as the sending account

hope thats got u covered
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Working...
    X